Chapter 2:

'U-uh! What's wrong with my feet!' I thought as I stood on the tip of my toes. 'I feel like the song is welcoming me... to listen to it. It feels so nice' I started dancing like my mom did when I'm around her. 'The sound is so great I couldn't help but dance' I twirled with the rhythm. Then I leaped, with a smile plastered on my face.

'And why is the song so familiar to me?'

Normal Point Of View

(Y/n) was carried away by the music that she didn't even notice that she was singing while dancing. And now she produced her first sparkles, they're green and very small. Like little leaves dancing in the air. 

I don't need any kindness,

I won't stop in any old place,

Cause my wish carries on forever and ever...

I don't fear anything-

crash!

The red flowers began to disappear to thin air, and (Y/n) wondered why the owner of the voice stopped

The red flowers began to disappear to thin air, and (Y/n) wondered why the owner of the voice stopped. She also stopped her actions too. The guy widened his eyes a little, shocked to see green sparkles in the air, then it disappeared. He looked at the girl that was singing earlier, (he didn't see you dance :( ) then he walked away to find somewhere else to sing.

"O-oh! E-excuse me-... WAH!" Because of the weight of her bag, she fell off the balcony.

She was about to make contact with the ground when a new pair of arms caught her from crashing. It was that guy again, they both stared at each other again.

"I got to go" He said and also a signal for (Y/n) to stand up already. She quickly stood, "S-sorry, thank you for saving me" then she took a bow. He didn't answer but he just looked away to avoid eye contact. "We're both second years, glad to know. I'm a transfer student, a-and I'm on my way to the dorms. Nice to meet you" He didn't answer again. "O-oh, I'm talking to much again am I?" She asked as she face palmed myself. "I'm sorry... U-uh have we met? Your sparkles are familiar... and beautiful" She asked.

He got a little irritated. "That's none of your business..."

"O-ok, see you then" she went up the stairs again. "The dorm isn't that way" He began walking. She was confused, "Hurry up" He said. 'So, there's some good in you huh?' She thought to herself.

Your Point Of View

'I can't get over the thought that something's familiar' I thought while following him. 'And why is he always serious' I thought to myself while making a straight face in the background.

~{• - •}~

Then I noticed a building ahead of us. 'That must be the dorms'