Chapter 1:

A world where art becomes magic. In this world, people who can inspire passion with their Magic Arts are called Artistas, and are employed in show business. In Hoshinomori Private Magical Arts High School, where Artistas are taught, a new student named Ohana Aigasaki transfers into the school. But the day before her transfer comes a strange girl with incredibly amazing Magic.

Her name is (Y/Fullname) her mom is the best Ballerina that graduated from that school. And her goal is to be exactly like her. Her mom had an accident on the same day as Sakura Aigasaki's accident. Sakura Aigasaki is also famous, for her magical art was about arranging flowers. Yes, they both were rivals but nothing can stop their Friendship. 

~The Day Before Kohana Aigasaki's Transfer~

Your Point Of View

'*sigh* It's a good thing I didn't give up.

I'm Finally here!' Ithought as I ran up the stairs to my new school.

With each step I stood on, the more I became excited.

'The Hoshinomori School of Magical Arts' I thought.
'Mom, I was able to transfer to your alma mater. I'm going to study here and become just like my mom. I know I can do it!'

As I walk, everywhere I look is full of sparkles

As I walk, everywhere I look is full of sparkles. And that encouraged me to do my best. I was snapped out of my thoughts when a thread of light caught my eye. 'Such beautiful sparkles, they're sort of warm' I followed the string to see a red-haired guy playing the viola.

 'Such beautiful sparkles, they're sort of warm' I followed the string to see a red-haired guy playing the viola

I listened to every note, and it reminds me of the choreography of my mom when she danced. I smiled at that thought.

I was snapped again to hear a group of girl talking about the Monochrome Prince, I walked towards them and saw a light-pink haired guy. 'The Monochrome Prince? Oh, his outfit is monochrome. And so is his painting!' Then suddenly, sparkles went flying in the air.