Joe Suggling

Reader
I was just having an ordinary day, out walking in the rain, not that I normally have rain to walk in, but it did today and it was bucketing down.
How long will this rain last for?! I questioned myself, it's not that I don't like rain, it's just I'm drenched and need shelter, which there is none in this part of town. A few people walking by now and then with umbrellas, but not a single person wanting to lend me one, guess I'll just walk by myself in this flood.
It literally was a flood, the longer I walk, the higher the water. It was up to my shin by now and it was getting harder to walk.
My house is still another 5 blocks away, how am I going to make it.

Then I hear foot steps behind me, a pitter patter of rain hitting something like an umbrella, then I feel a hand clench my shoulder.
I spin around, coming face to face with the one and only, Joe Sugg.
He's like my all time favourite YouTuber! And here he was, looking me straight in the eye.

"Would you like to share my umbrella with me?" He asked politely with his cute voice.

"Y-yes please!" I stutter, stepping under next to him.

"So.. What is a fine young lady like you doing, walking around in the rain, shin deep in water?" He asked sweetly.

Certain I blushed, I stutter once again. "U-um I was j-just on my w-way home." I point down the direction to my house.

"Oh. Well would you like to come home to my house until the rain settles down?" He questions politely.

"Oh, I'd lo- uh, I mean, sorry but I have to get home." I frown.

"Oh, well of course, I'll take you there." He slightly frowned too.

"Sorry, but I'm guessing my animals are getting flooded too, but feel welcome to stay at my house for as long as you want!" I suggest, in the non-creepy way.

He smiles, that adorable yet charming smile that all the girls refuse to resist. "I'd be happy to, and maybe yo could even be part of my next YouTube video?!"

"Oh, I'd love to, I mean if that's ok?"

"Of course it is, I'll film it on my phone today!" He smirked, I blush, ahh he wants me to be in his YouTube video!!!

.........

"Well this is it!" I gesture to the small house in the middle of a paddock, which is of course half flooded, luckily the house is on stilts.

"Woah!" He looks around with pure amazement. "It's extraordinary!"

"Ah, haha, yeah, it's probably actually one of Australia's worst conditioned houses." I awkwardly comment.

"Well I think it's lovely." He smiles. "Now let's get these animals safe and film some YouTube!" He says with TOO much enthusiasm.

"Alright, enthusiasm-boy!" I giggle and roll my eyes.

....

So, after we FINALLY herded my 2 horses, 10 sheep and 20 chickens and ducks into their higher paddocks, we entered the house, only to be greeted by a fox pup and his cat family.

"This is Pablo," I gesture to the fox "Milly, Phil, Caspar and Dani." I gesture to the cats individually as I say their name.

"And who's this?!" Joe says with a laugh, I turn to see that he's got my little puppy bouncing up at him.

"That's Micky, and this is Rose." I gesture to the two little Border Collie pups.

"They're adorable! Maybe they could join our video!" He chuckled.

Our video, OUR!!! This is so amazing!!

"Yeah, maybe, if they haven't liked you to death by then!" I chuckle back. I guess I'm not the only one who loves Joe.  

TO BE CONTINUED!!!

TO BE CONTINUED!!!

Sorry, I'm sick at the moment, and I need a brake, hope you like:)