Chapter 1

Sk8er Boi

3rd person view
Summary
At school, Samantha Stylo isn't the most popular girl, but is popular still.
Phillip Lester, not one of the most popular guys at school, likes her, he has a little crush on her, and she has one on him.

Phil is really nice, and (in this story) skates.
Start

Samantha was walking through the school corridors, her friends waiting at their lockers for her. She made her way to them and put her books in her locker.
She was talking with her friends when she heard someone clearing their throat behind her.
She turned around to see Kat, one of Phil's best friends.
"Hi, Sammy!" She greeted, a huge smile planted on her face.
"Hey, Kat!" Sam return the smile.
Then she sees him. Phil, the boy of her dreams.
"Hey Phil" She greets.
"Hey, Sam" he smiles.
"I'll leave you two to it" Kat said as she turned and talked to Sammy's friends, who really didn't like Phil, or his baggy clothes.
"So, I was wondering, there's a café on the corner of this street and I was hoping to know if you would go there with me after school?" He smiled.
Sam likes him, but she's not going to go with him.
"Sorry, Phil. I'm a bit busy this afternoon" the bell rings "I'll see you later!" She says as she leave with her friends to roll call.
She could tell he was disappointed, but it's too soon.

~last day of school~

"Samantha Stylo!" Sam's name gets called so she, like everyone before her, stand from her seat, walks to the front, stands up on stage and get presented with a High School Certificate.

Once everyone from their year receives their certificates, they all take their graduation hats of and throw them into the air.
"Woooohooooo!!"
"Yeah!!"
"Finally!"
Is all that can be made out from the chorus of cheers.
We finally finished school!

~5 years later~

"Shh shh! Honey, stop crying! Shhh"
Sammy's getting deafened by screams and cry's from here young baby!
She's been in an abusive relationship with a guy.
He asked her out, got her pregnant, and left, just like that.
Now Sam wishes she had turned him down.
Mia, her baby, is only a few months old, and is a LOT of hard work!
"Nope, I've had enough." Sam says defeatedly. She holds Mia in her arms and turn on MTV.

People are playing music, all these famous musicians, that she hasn't heard of before.
But then one that she does know comes one stage. She could remember that side fringe and daggy clothes, as if it were only yesterday that she was with him. It's just plastered on the wall of her brain, Sam could never forget him.
It was Phil Lester, the Phil Lester!
The one that she turned down.

Sam quickly grabs her phone and call up one of her friends.
"Taylah! Phil's on MTV!" She screams at her.

"I know, Sam. Amy and I have already got tickets to see his show!"

"I'm coming too!" She yells, packing some baby supplies and driving off to the show to get a ticket.

....

Sam meets her friends there, so together they walk up to the counter, Sammy buys a ticket and then they enter the show!

She stand there, in the crowd with her friends.
She looks up at the Amazing boy that she turned down.
'Why! Why would I turn such a masterpiece down.
That is the worst decision I have ever made.' She thought.