Both Guardians turned to each other and smiled then back to him. "Then we're counting on you for our travel back Dino-san." Yamamoto said. Lambo followed, "Please take care of the Ninth while we're away."

Dino nodded, "If you need more, never hesitate to call and I will surely do it for you. I can lend you some of my men who are on standby back in Italy and lend you one of my cars too after you arrive and a place to stay."

Lambo laugh for a moment before giving his gratitude, "Thanks!"

Dino smiled for them, "Take care you two."

"We will." Both respond at the same time before they both head off as Dino wave his good bye to them.

Somewhere building, Mukuro is currently talking to Torikabuto, the Funeral Weather of Mist with Daisy, the Funeral Weather of Sun.

"We received the orders from Byakuran-sama. We will lead the way." Torikabuto said before heading off with Daisy. Mukuro followed them.

Arriving on the certain room where they are placing everything they found. Torikabuto gave the files to Mukuro which he immediately took and open it. He narrowed his eyes of every photo they had taken.

The image is too unrecognizable but one thing is for sure, they are human. Some are looked like melted metal, some are too unrecognized due to scattered parts of body like a small bomb was placed inside their stomach and soon explode inside them, some are torn apart, some like they are been tortured for a whole century and the most brutal part is that not only they are sliced but also burned them.

Someone strong should truly see this only, not someone weak and mostly vomit after seeing them. After scanning all the photos, he took the documents about what they had found about them. Everything looked uncertain. The cause of death, the real fact how they died, everything are too confusing to know what truly happened to them.

"We are still investigating about the real cause but as you see, we gain too many possibilities but none about them is still certain." Daisy said, seeing how confuse Mukuro after reading them.

Mukuro took a deep breath before looking at the photos ones again. 'Indeed, even if I'm just staring at these pictures, I can't determine the cause of their own death.' He turned to the two and asked, "Where are all the corpse?"

Daisy answered, "We have few of them here. Some are still on the place where it happened and can't be transported because it's already to the point they can't be removed or can no longer be investigated for further information."

'Well those three will be there so I will leave it to them.' Mukuro thought before shaking his head, "Kufufufu what an odd situation we're having now Sawada Tsunayoshi." He murmured before turning to them and spoke in serious tone, "Take me there."

The two didn't hesitate to lead the way which he followed.

Somewhere on the road, Hibari was on the front sit, very quiet and never spoke. Ryohei and Gokudera were on the back sit with Zakuro, the Funeral Weather of Storm. Kikyo, the Funeral Weather of Cloud was the one driving the car. They were too quiet, the only noise they could hear was the paper that Gokudera is holding and currently studying, wearing his eye glasses to make sure he could focus on the papers.

'So these are the fated holders of the Vongola Ring.' Kikyo thought as he observed each one of them by the use of the mirror to watch them from the back and his side. 'From the outside I can see how normal teenagers they could be... but...' He narrowed his eyes as definitely hidden to those look are strong auras, like a beast hiding its fang to anyone until they decide to strike. 'They are strong... maybe these people could actually help us.'