Dance

It was Friday, the night of the dance and Evelyn was sad she wasn't going with anyone. Evelyn was looking around and saw Kale. Kale and Evelyn used to date and then they broke up because Evelyn wanted to go out with Stryder. Stryder was always jealous of kale because he thought that Evelyn liked him. So Evelyn asked Kale to the dance and he said yes. That night Kale and Evelyn were dancing close to Stryder and Diane and Stryder was getting mad. While Kale was walking to Evelyn on the next slow song he felt a hard blow from behind and turned around and saw Stryder. He ran towards Stryder and snapped his arm and that got Stryder even more mad. Stryder came up and started fighting like there was a LOT of blood and in the end Kale ended up getting suspended for a month and Stryder for 2 weeks. When they got back Evelyn went up to Stryder and asked.....
E-Evelyn S-Stryder
E-why did you start a fight with kale?
S-I, ummmmm, I saw a fly on his back and tried to kill it? (His voice stared to get higher as he was making up something so he wouldn't have to tell her the truth)
E- oh, well ok, bye (Evelyn thought he did it because he was jealous so she was sad it had nothing to do with her)