Chapter 11

Grayson’s POV

The next morning, I woke up to a kick in the knee.

I gritted my teeth in pain and hissed, clenching my knee. “The fuck?!”

Blaire was sound asleep besides me, in a little ball. His right leg was now sprawled across me.

That crazy fuck.

Then maybe last night wasn’t a dream. Maybe last night, my dream actually…came true, as cheesy as that sounds. Maybe I really did get to kiss Blaire.

I slowly peered down at Blaire, whose fingers were in his mouth.

Awww. He’s just the sweetest thing. Look at that expressi—

Aw shit. Kill me now.

Blaire rolled over in bed and snuggled deeper into my chest, and I felt that warm fuzzy feeling come over me.

This wasn’t supposed to happen. I was supposed to be asexual or deersexual and a teenage dad and grouchy and moody and fucking angry over everything. But instead, I’m in bed with a crazy fuck sucking on his fingers and burrowing himself into my chest.

“Blaire. Wake up.”

Blaire mumbled something incoherent in his sleep, and I resisted the urge to kiss him awake. “Blaire,” I repeated, smoothing down his hair.  “Wake up.” His hair’s really soft, and it’s just flopped against his face. He’s so adora—

Stop it Grayson. Blaire’s getting the best of you.

“No. Five more minutes,” he grouched, burrowing himself away.

“It’s Saturd—“

“OH MY GOD no way okay I gotta get up have you seen my pants oh my god Adventure Time is going to be on soon GRAYSON HELP ME CHANGE.” Blaire runs furiously around my room, turning over my drawers until he reaches my pajamas. He’s making a huge mess out of my room, and before I get the chance to yell at him, he’s already shrieking. “I’m wearing these okay okay cool I’ll see you later baaai!” he shrieks, hopping away.

The crazy fuck runs out with one leg in my too-big pajama pants, and he’s hopping down the stairs like a lunatic. I suddenly hear a crash, then a scream, then a shriek.

“I’M OKAY!”

“Crazy fucker,” I mumble under my breath. He’s taken my favorite pair of pajama pants too. About five seconds pass until I hear his little voice again.

“GRAAAAYSON WE’RE OUT OF LUCKY CHARMS CAN YOU TAKE ME TO THE SUPERMARKEEEEEET?!” I hear a tumble of cereal boxes crash, and Blaire lets out a curse.

“NO NEED TO SCREAM YOU FUCKER YOU’LL WAKE UP THE WHOLE HOUSE!” I yell back, just for the hell of it.

“OH REALLY I’M SOOORRRRYYY!” Blaire shrieks, and I can’t help but smile a bit. “I’M SORRY TO THE PEOPLE WHO I WOKE UP I GREATLY AND DEEPEDLY— WAIT GRAYSON IS THAT A WORDDDD—“

“SHUDDUP BOY,” I hear Talia’s growl, “OR YOU BE GETTING THE STRAIGHTENER TO THE HEAD!”

I hear another crash and another shriek, and I know for a fact that Talia threw a fucking straightener at my Blaire.

I race downstairs before I realize that I called him ‘my Blaire.’

Oooh boy. Grayson’s got it bad.

“Don’t hurt him,” I snapped, hugging Blaire to my chest as the Revlon sits there, the wire dangling off the banister. “You hurt him, I’ll hit you. Even if you’re a girl.”