Calum stayed frozen in his spot looking at me stunned from all I spoke. Almost as if he couldn't believe the words that just flew from my mouth.

I finally heard two familiar voices which knocked Calum back to reality as they walked up to us.

"Woah looks like you guys were having an intense argument" Evan laughed glancing at Calum but focused back on me.

"Uh not really an argument but just a talk"

Chantel rolled her eyes before pushing me in front of her. "Let's just go see the movie"

We all walked in feeling the sharp air hit our faces along with the smell of buttery popcorn. My stomach started to grumble instantly. Calum shook his head as he heard my stomach while Evan tried to poke it. I quickly swatted his hand away making him laugh.

"What do you want to see?" Chantel asked looking at the large selection of movies. I shrugged not really caring for the choice, as long as it wasn't one of the Star Wars movies then I was good.

"What about that scary movie 'Don't Breathe'?" Evan suggested and I nodded.

"Now that I want to see"

Chantel walked up to the counter getting 4 tickets to Don't Breathe while the rest of us just stood looking at the food selections. My eyes glued on the popcorn.

"So I'm guessing I have to buy you popcorn?" I heard Calum ask me with little emotion in his voice.

"If you want, I'm not stopping you" I smiled causing a small smirk to smear on his face.

Just as he was about to say something I heard a familiar voice call my name causing all of our heads to turn.

"Ashton?"

"Hey!" He smiled before motioning the group of guys he was with to follow him over. Two of which I recognized immediately, but I couldn't see the other person they were with.

Ashton pulled me into a tight hug which I returned. He gave the others a nod which they returned as well, except Calum.

"Tessa!" Luke and Harry yelled before enveloping me in a giant hug. I smiled hugging them back before they pulled away. Luke went to hug Chantel which I raised my eyebrows at her causing a little blush to form on her cheeks.

"What are you guys about to see?" Ashton asked putting his hands in his front pockets of his jeans.

"Don't breathe, I heard it's really good" Ashton's eyes lit up.

"That's what we're about to see, well Scott basically forced us to come out and see it"

At that moment my spine turned into jelly. The hair on my neck stood out instantly and my flesh started to crawl with horror.

Scott.

The guy who hurt my car, my baby. The guy who Calum no doubt hated with a passion. The guy who told me to say away or else. Now here he was. Coming out of the shadows and standing before me. I could Automatically feel Calum tense up beside me.

By the scars still showing on Scotts face I could tell it was probably from Calum.

"Well well, isn't this crazy. We meet again" Scott flashed a cocky grin as he stuffed his hands in his pockets.

"You guys have met" Ashton asked confused as well did everyone else.

Chantel quickly came to my side whispering in my ear "you never told me about this hottie!" Making my ears want to bleed.

"Yeah we have multiple times because of this asshole" he smiled pointing over at Calum.

Calum's jaw stayed clenched only making Scott's smirk grow wider.

"I think I'm really going to enjoy this movie tonight" Scott smiled. I wanted to yell at him and punch him but I kept my mouth shut.

"Yeah, how bout we go in before it starts" Evan stated causing everyone to agree besides Calum and I.

"Let's go" Calum grabbed my arm pulling me towards the exit.

"Hey! Let her go! She doesn't need to do everything you say your not her father" Chantel yelled pulling me away from Calum. Meanwhile my eyes were locked with Scott's deadly ones. His eyes held so much mischief and hatred yet amusement in them.

"Yeah Calum let Ms princess go" Scott taunted making Calum look at me.

"We don't have to stay here" Calum Gritted through his teeth making me wince just from the sound of his voice.

I sighed looking back at my friends trying to avoid Scott's eyes and The boys worried faces as they asked Scott what the hell was wrong with him.

"Let's just watch the movie. I don't want to be anywhere near that jackass though"

Calum reluctantly let go of my arm before storming off giving Scott a deadly look before disappearing out the back of the theater. It took so much of me to not go and run after him.

Harry cleared his threat before pointing to the theater, "so how about that movie"

As we entered the theater I tried to stay as close to Ashton and Chantel as I could since she was in front of me and he was somewhat next to me. But my mind kept going back to Calum and wondering if he was alright or if he was coming back. Some how even with all these people separating Scott and I, it just didn't feel safe.

Maybe Calum was right, maybe I should have left. But if I did Chantel and Evan would kill me, probably before Scott could.

Ha my killer jokers are hilarious!

Harry and Luke wanted everyone to sit in the back since it had the most seats and a good view of the whole screen. We all agreed following them to the seats they wanted.

Luke, Harry, Scott and Evan were seated behind me, Ashton and Chantel. I left an empty seat on the end just incase Calum decided to show back up, and that's what I really hoped for.

"You excited for the movie?" Ashton lips grazed my ear almost making me jump.

I nodded trying not to show my nervousness, not in the movie but in who was seated behind me.

God, where is Calum?

-

NEXT CHAPTER WILL HAVE SO MUCH, YOU GUYS WONT BE READY!

Make sure you vote and comment! (Even THO no one reads this book lol)
Have a nice day :)