First meeting

*Ambra's POV*
I walked through the park, Karmir flying high overhead. She was a beautiful bird, but she was protective. She insisted on following me everywhere... it got harder to explain. My eyes drifted down from Karmir's spot in the sky to the pond. I never knew the sun could reflect so perfectly off the pond, as if it was a mirror. I stepped up to it,watching the fae float gracefully over the surface, never disturbing its slumber. They looked like little ice skaters, skating over liquid silver. It was beautiful.
"Ambra?"
I turned around, "Iceland? Funny meeting you here." I looked to his side to see a young man, a little older than myself standing beside him. He had an air of confidence, but a deep rooted insecurity.
"Norway..." The man spoke, "Iceland's brother."
"Oh, Norway. It's nice to meet you. I'm Ambra."
"Uh-huh?" He looked at his watch, "Sorry Ice I have to go."
"But we just got here!"
*Norway's POV*
That was the girl Iceland told me about? When he said it was like she could see into your soul, it was an understatement. Strangely enough, instead of wanting to avoid her, I wanted to get closer to her. I walked by the little pond for the second time today, and for the first time saw the fae. They floated gracefully, and one chimed, "Oh, I see another is vexed by what he does not understand!"
Another called, "Hiding is one thing, but don't stifle your emotions!"
Others called and chided, mocking me with every word.
"...As if I were in love..."
If I were in love, wouldn't I know it? My chest felt light and airy. My heart fluttered. Could this be love? I shook my head, impossible. Love at first sight was the thing of romance novels, not real life. But somehow, I felt as if I knew her before...