chapter 18

NIALL'S POV

I watched as her face twitched, her nose would crinkle up and occasionally I would blow on her skin just for fun.

I'm happy.

Finally my life is in the right place, and nothing could tear this apart.

Dakota is still sleeping, she must've been tired. We watched loads of movies last night, well she did. Me dozing off around the ending of Iron Man 3.

I glanced at the clock, 5:45 am.

Okay, maybe it was just me. I couldn't sleep, I was just so happy. When Dakota told me how she felt last night, I almost cried of pure happiness. The fact that we have each other back, that our bond is back; it brings butterflies to my stomach. And I missed the feeling.

I noticed my laptop on the floor, the thought of the device tugging at my interest. I looked at Dakota for a moment, she looked so peaceful. I then placed a pillow where her head had been lying on my chest, and leaned down to pick up the Mac Book from the floor.

Pulling the covers over me a little more, I placed the laptop on my lap and moved back over to Dakota to adjust her head back on my chest.

The thing I probably missed the most was the feeling of her hair, I put my hand in the blonde strands and lightly massaged my fingers through it.

I love Dakota's hair, it's so soft and its gotten longer since she cut it. She said she wants to grow it out again, that the short hair now bothers her. I didn't really care much, just as long as it was this soft forever. The color was quite unique as well.

As my computer powered up, the screen bolted with light, causing my eyes to crinkle up. I turned the brightness down, it was still dark in Dakota's room, and outside. Well it was raining and that usually caused the clouds to be gloomy all day.

After I logged on to my account, the home screen opened and I wondered what to do. Why had I even opened up my laptop in the first place?

I opened up Safari and glanced over my possibilities that were in the bookmark section just below the search bar.

I clicked on Twitter and logged into my account, then tweeted something I hadn't done in a long time.

@NiallOfficial: In a good mood ! Who wants t do an #askniall !

After the message had went out my mentions flooded up like crazy.

Most of the tweets were hilarious, and I made sure to follow each person after I replied. It was cool to have this affect on people, just by clicking on a button I can make that person scream.

I answered maybe 15 more until one question caught my eye.

@ingrid_47_styles: Niall! ily! Can you take a picture of yourself right now?

I smiled, looking down at Dakota and running a hand softly through her cheek. Should I do it? My webcam could take a picture of me, and that would be a way for the fans to know that Dakota and I are together. The camera would no doubt capture her head on my chest.

I opened up the webcam on my tool bar and watched as the camera opened.

God! My hair looked like absolute rubbish! I ran my hands over it a little, making myself look presentable and adjusted the computer a tad.

I then took a hold of Dakota's right hand, which had been latched around my waist before. Our intertwined fingers laid on top of my stomach. Then I smiled, my real smile. This was one of the things that made me smile, Dakota made me smile.