"Who's paying for the girl's coffee and food?"

"Sir, we ask that you pay it since you two were obviously on a date."

   Damon's jaw set. The bitch was gonna get hers one of these days. He fished his wallet from the back pocket of his jeans however he couldn't find it. Suddenly his phone went off,

'U need 2 keep a bettr eye on ur wallet cause I stole it :D' - Lil

   He sighed and put his phone away, "Sir you still need to pay for this coffee so please hurry up." Cop one said. Damon nodded, "Yeah ok!" He said as he suddenly smashed his knee into Cop One's groin. Cop One went down and then Damon landed a solid punch into Cop Number Two's nose.

   The crowd suddenly started after Damon and he tore out of the cafe with vigor as people chased behind him. He would get this spoiled little brat, that, Damon promised. But for now he would have to just settle for not getting arrested, again.

                                                                                 ***

   I giggled as I watched Damon run from basically a mob. It's truly amazing what a pretty face and a few tears can do. 

   I watched for a few minutes more and then turned around to walk off to who knows where. I then felt something in my hand and looked to see that I still had his wallet. A smile came to my face, "Seems I just gave you another reason to try to catch me." I whispered.

   To tell one the truth I loved tormenting Damon, it was just too much fun to see him all flustered. I didn't mean any harm by it but I certainly wasn't going to go home before I had my fill of this land. Over here I'm free to do what I want, when I want, and how I want. I don't have any maids sucking up to me in hopes of becoming my best friend, tutors breathing down my neck, and best of all, no Aerroll. 

   I can't stand Aerroll, he's everything that you would think of about your typical fairytale prince. He's caring, handsome, and well educated but  he's incredibly boring! I want a life away from the boring palace life. I'm not meant to be kept on a leash.

   Then there was the problems of assassins. My kingdom is in possession of the Emri Jewel, a jewel that has the power to reshape matter to the user's will. Because my kingdom was in possession of it the other kingdoms kept sending assassins to get it. Eventually on the brink of war the kingdoms got together to come up with a peaceful solution and so came the proposal of marriage.

   The other kingdoms were satisfied with it . I, being the eldest, was obviously the first choice to be married off to some 'lucky' prince.

   I looked at the man in front of me. He was cute with a lanky frame and orange hair and his eyes were an absolutely gorgeous shade of teal. He was dressed in an expensive suit and upon his head was a crown. He was smiling pleasantly and held his hand out to me, "It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance my fair lady."

   I shivered at his voice. It was like the sound of crashing waves upon the shore, deep and slightly rough yet soothing. 

   Taking his hand he led me though the mansion slowly since I was weighted down by this stupid heavy dress. "I hope you are not too put out with having to marry me. And please do put on a smile, it is unbecoming for such a beautiful woman to frown." He said.

   How could I not frown when I was to be married off? Looking over at my husband to be I felt saddened. It wasn't because he was a tyrant or anything. In fact he acted so goody-goody that it made me feel unworthy.

   However for his sake I put a smile on my soft pink lips. "I will try." I replied. However my attention was drawn to the person behind him. He had the most amazing gray eyes that went well with his chestnut brown hair. He was tall and his face sharp and angular. Upon his face he wore an expression of duty and was tense in his uniform. 

   Our eyes met and I smiled at him while he offered only a blink and looked away. I felt a bit of shock run through me but smirked. "Excuse me, what's your name?" I asked him. He looked back at me, "Damon Galafernakis, my lady." He answered.

   Looking at him once more I smirked. And so began our game of running round and round.

   Blinking the nostalgia from my eyes I then turned and began to walk off. It was true that I was having fun here but I knew that eventually I would have to return home.

   However for now I was going to enjoy this life for all that it was worth. I smiled and then walked on to the main road to see that Damon was climbing up a fire escape to get away from the huge mob that had accumulated. 

***********************************************************************************************************

Hey! Enjoy this pic of Lily :D