Fifth

Thursday

Almost a week was gone and William and Valentina hadn't choose the right person to share the house with. There was always something with the person. But they decided that the maxim of the maxims on Monday they had to welcome someone at the house.

"Morning babes, did you slept good?" – William asked his girlfriend

"Yes, you arrived late didn't you? I mean I went to bed at 2am and you haven't arrived"- She asked while eating her cereals

"I stayed at Ed's house last night. I arrived about 30 min ago."

"Oh thanks for telling me"- Valentina couldn't believe that he was saying that to her like it was nothing. William didn't notice her reaction since he was preparing his breakfast.

"I'm about to telling you this for two days and I always forget. There is this boy at my classes that look so familiar. I know I already saw his face somewhere. And I know he knows me too. I saw him looking to me yesterday"

"What boy? What are you talking about? I'm supposed to be jealous?"- He joked with her

"You are so funny. Came meet me after the second class and you will see him. I know I already saw that eyes before. I just don't know from where."

"I really don't want to hear more of his eyes thanks. But Okay I will pick you up there. Now have to go. Bye babe"- He kissed her and went to university.

On Languages department

"Hello Amelia, right?"- Josephine sat down by her side

"Hi, yes. You are one of those girls that helped out. Sorry I'm not good with names." – Amelia answered

"I'm Josephine but you can call me Jo. Didn't understand you were going to be on my courses. This will be nice. Have you heard about the prince Thomas being here? Have you seen him?"- Jo asked

"His best friend is my roommate. Olivia. She invited me to go with them to some party on Friday. Do you all want go? Maybe I can make it to you all came too"- Amelia invited Jo and the girls

"We heard about that party. We are all going. We can meet there. Uau you will meet the future king of England" – Both laughed and stopped to talk as the professor entered at the auditorium.

Harry, Raj and Romeo dorm

"Hey brothers I knew I would find you here. I just met coolest guy in this university" – They looked at him with a not understanding face – "George is the best friend of the prince. He told me about this party that will happen in London. We will meet them there. We will get so many chicks" – He said while he lays on Raj bed and they joke with him.

Who want to know is the boy on Valentinas curse? You can find out on the next post. For that you need to vote in all the chapters and comment what would you like to see happen in this story!! Thanks to the ones that read it but I need feedback and more views. Tell your friends about this story.

love