Three

One Month before University Start

"If you have a boyfriend at a University that have the course you want to pursue would you choose that University even If you can make it to your local university?".

That was the question Valentina Cohen had to answer before she ended her last year of high school. She decided to move from Manchester to London and go to Oxford University just like her boyfriend William Greyson. Valentina wanted to be a lawyer since she saw the news of a woman that was being arrested without being credible proves that she was guilty. Met William when she was only 15 and he was 16. He was the pretty new boy with blue eyes that moved to town to live with his dad and stepmother and she was the most radiant and funniest girl he met there. Been a couple for almost 4 years now. Even William was in Oxford on his first year of college they could make it work it. Days off, Weekends, holidays they were together. This year is the one they are going to live together for the first time since Valentina decided to apply to Oxford. Both decided to search for an apartment that they could afford but only found one for three people. Being the only one with decent conditions to live the couple decided to rent it and then find someone at the university that is looking for a house to share.

Hello!! Seriously peepz I need to know your feedback. Have more to post but need to know your opinions. Let comments and follow me so we can talk