Two

That day made history. The future king of England, Thomas, was going to the Oxford University. The tabloids couldn't stop with all the rumours about the main reasons of his choice. The prince couldn't care less about what people was thinking. He always had a deal with his parents. He could go to the same university as his best friend. George Louis the first guy that in kindergarten ate his lunch. No matter what university they chose. What they didn't knew was that both of their parents had a deal two. That only some universities where a choice.  

2 weeks before

Oxford was starting to welcome the new students of 2016. This year the university was welcoming a member of royalty that was only going to be announced the day he started the classes. It was a huge deal to the university since they weren't the choice for many years to the royal family. Many students are welcoming every year but not all stay till the end.

The new students were all very confused looking for the place they were going to live for the next years. For almost everyone they were going to share their dorms with people they never saw before.

Hope Fitzgerald was arriving this early at University because she was from the north of England and that change was a bit big for a girl like her. Humble girl with humble parents that were having the time of their life's seeing their kid going to such big University. But they knew that their girl was going to make it there. Her strength to follow the rules and the plans she had since was a little kid made her conquer all her goals in life. Not many friends but the ones she had were enough for her and no she is not that lonely nerd girl. She just wants a low-key life. With all she deserved.One week after she already knew where to shop, to run, to study, to go to cinema and to have fun. Even if she already missed her parents and leaving them 2 weeks before she needed to know every corner of that place and surroundings. It was her second Monday at that dorm when one girl came in like a hurricane with a lot of bags. They looked at each other like it was pie day at kindergarten. They had the feeling that they would be great friends.

 "Hello, I'm Josephine Sawyer. You are?"- Josephine Sawyer. Was at Oxford university because her family path. Both dad and grandfather went there with scholarships for different courses. An English and Modern Languages student that all she wanted was writing books. A book lover that liked old movies and pop new songs that was always on repeat on the radio.

 "Nice to meet you. I'm Hope Fitzgerald"- She answered with a comfortable smile after seeing all the Nobel romances Josephine had on her big box.After this introduction Josephine had hope that her roommate had some family bond with the writer Fitzgerald. It was sad news when Hope told her that they weren't related but even with this answer she left Hope help her with her bags and orientation on campus and outsider campus. They started a beautiful friendship that day. 

One Hour after the announced of Prince Thomas going to Oxford University

Many are the girls that wish one day be a princesses. Not only the girls in the crowd seeing the royal family at the balcony wanted that place. That is the case of Charlotte Waldorf, daughter of a duke of something in England. The one's that are only on some royal ceremonies because of their last name and in the name of history. This girl has the dream to marry Thomas since the day she was born. Not only her want to make that happen like her parents want that maybe more than her. She was now upset because she was already entered at St. Andrews University waiting for the royal family to confirm that Thomas was going there to.

 "DAD! I'm telling you are on the news. His parent's jus confirmed that tomorrow Nick is going to started his college year at Oxford University."- She yelled and continued not letting her dad answer- "Just make it happen. Me on Oxford University tomorrow. No more St.Andrews!"- She said before ending the call.

 At the same moment another best friend of Thomas was receiving the news. Not believing that her best friend and the dork George decided to came to her University choice. Olivia Moss. This girl came to Thomas and George School and started destroying all her Lego buildings. Since that day they become a trio. With the pass of years Olivia knew that she wanted to do something related with art but she couldn't draw and about 3 years ago she found out that she could join art with her favourite school subject: History. Oxford University was her choice since she knew that her ex-boyfriend was going to Cambridge and she wanted to stay near London. Since Olivia knew about the pact of her best friends with their parents she passed all summer convicted them to go with her to Oxford even If they told her that they wanted to go to Cambridge.What she was also finding out today was that they were just teasing her.

Will post more as soon as I have some news from you peepz. Hope you like. Tell me all. The good, the bad.

lots of love