CHAPTER III

"Why is it always me, who's not getting something incredible to do about...?" he gulped with he himself.

"I also have rights to do something and really I wanna do something great, so that my name will be everyone's mouth," he continued.

"However, I don't wanna go to the interior of the Earth to just frame my name, gotta take revenge with clxix 02. He just killed my dad, just because he broke a promise? Isn't it a kinda creepy,"

"My mom's not letting me go there, just cause I'm a child and really she thinks that I can't do anything. But I'll show her I can protect the Earth from those cheap Zyptons."

He thought somewhat further, though then.

"Let the today go and once I'll just reach there and I'll reach there before than the arrival of Zyptons,"

Then just someone came, they were Alex and Kevin the two of the best friends of Louis.

"But will you be able to do that alone and solitary, Louis? Can you?" Kevin said, gazing out of the window, copying Louis.

Then it was Alex who said next, "Yeah, Louis, you need us and you'll need us, we're also gonna come with you, and we'll come with you..."

Louis was very happy now, he never thought about that Kevin and Alex will be useful to them, he really, never thought something like that.

He laughed, not exactly laughed, bust just smiled at them and then talked. "Really?! Can't believe you guys can also be useful and helpful,"

It was now that Louis was making them angry and, he was.

"What? You really think that negative about me," Alex exasperated.

"Even though me?" Kevin blurted out.

Louis thought what to answer then, his precisions were just like a debates who has given a topic and doesn't knows, about what to answer.

"Just kiddin' guys! Knew and know, that you're both always ready to help me while I'm in trouble. How can you forget all the things? You can't, don't forget we both were born as a friend and we both will die as and being a friend." he explained well.

They both were like bursting out of laughter, but they didn't. Caring about their reputation.

"You went so high Louis, didn't you?" they both mentioned, equally!

"No I didn't, " Said Louis.

As the day was getting over fast, they started to make a proper plan, about what to do next.

They need to make a plan on the go, so, that they'll be able and eligible to do things and they've to be that.

"So, properly, let's create a proper plan about, what to do next. Shouldn't we?" confirmed by Alex, the genius one.

"Yeah, we'd and we've to... " Said Kevin; instead the words were meant to be said by Louis, but he didn't said it.

But what? Suddenly, he changed the topic after," No discussion today, we'll plan further, tomorrow we have to go to school and we'll go to school, if we'll plan it all out today, then we'll be having nightmares and daydreams,"

They both just wondered, how Louis, so punctual and providential, can do something like that.

Then the day ends exchanging with the upcoming day.

4: 00 PM

Was the time, same day, Louis, still overthinking. A bad activity generally done by people to spoil their future. And so, same with Louis, spoiling his future.

Past's gone, present's nothing, but future's gonna come. That's why we shouldn't think about what we were, what we are, just think about what we will.

Once the quote will be entered in everyone's mind, they are no more far from success.

Louis, also needs to do the same, he needn't to worry about what he was or what he is, the topic need to be worried, is what he'll be. Similarly, with Alex and Kevin.

How can Louis even sleep at night, while he's informed with the great truths and concealed truths of his life, which shouldn't be told to him, at this young age.

Alex and Kevin were at home, enjoying their life, but probably they also can't sleep at night. Overall, they've also been told about what thing actually their friend Louis is and talking about Louis, same with him because of those deep truths.

"Um... That's why I hate humans and hate to live on Earth, my interest always had been inside the science and science books, actually it never changed and if will not, I promise with myself and my heart," he stared outta window, his usual work.

The time was passing just like people passes, so fast. 4 then 5 And then 6 further 7 and after 8.

For so still Louis was hung up, out of the window. He never approached the situation and this time also he never did. He was continues thinking about what to do next, and whenever he starts thinking something about his father, he continued to starts crying hard.

And it'd be, children should also have that obey, honesty and love with their parent, which has been lost nowadays.

We need to find that thing, the concealed one...

Suddenly... As Louis moved his eyes towards the unseen places, like near the brushes which weren't properly visible, due to the dark night and also it was strange. It was really a creepy thing, Louis' eyes strolled towards a person wearing black clothes and searching for something near the brushes.

For a while, Louis thought maybe he was a normal person, searching for any lost material.

But the main thing which took Louis to the condition of overwhelm, was that he was just searching inside the brushes at one place only.

Including, the most eye-catching thing were his clothes, not well organized, but really seemed attractive.

"Who's That?" he stammered through.

It was a coincidence or something but the person couldn't have heard of Louis, he was much far from him, approx the distance from about 50-100 meter.

But! Apparently he did! He, in reality looked towards Louis and then suddenly disappeared.

Louis, still wondering how? The person went nowhere And then suddenly lost from the place. How could he be invisible and how could he just listen to him?

"This isn't what hardly I intended," shrieked Louis, afraid, thinking what to do next.

Then a thinking cane to his mind, which lead him to overthink. "Is that a Zypton?" he thought then.

He, no more waited for time to pass more, ran towards her mother and started talking with her. "Mum, gotta something as with you,"

Her mother? Feeling unenthusiastic, seedy and uncomfortable, cooking something.

"Yeah, son, ask ask, everything thatchoo wanna ask." finally she replied.

"Mom, do Zypton have got powers to become invisible or disappear at time."

Her mother became serious within a second. "Yes my dear, they've got this power, but they can only do this at night after 7,"

He glanced at the watch hanging on the wall and looked at the time, 8:20 pm, it showed.

"Then, why can't I do that?"

"My dear son, you're a half Zypton or antyZypton, you don't have the quality to... However, if you wish to do, you can do... By a loads of practicing and some efforts."

She stared his son, Louis so keenly and then she said. "But why suddenly you're askin questions like that?" still staring she was doing.

Now, the main problem to be arises was that if Louis would like to tell her mother about that black man, mean the man with a black suit and his disappearance or not, maybe not.

"Na nothing, generally just I was asking," he said.

Now the story continues, and the mystery of the black man was going deep.