Chapter 5

Dalton's POV

Wow Cole was right for once...she does like me! To be honest I'm kind of happy right now! Cheyenne is everything I could ever want in a girl, she's sweet, caring, and just amazing! She seems like if anybody messed with her friends she'd mess up their faces! I walk into the living room and sit next to Cheyenne.

"Did y'all hear that whole converstaion?!" she asked.

"Umm yea we did but it's ok because I like you too!" I say hoping the vibe won't become awkward.

Cheyenne's POV

Wait what?! Did I hear him correctly? He just told me he liked me! Oh wow. This is great, I have butterflies in my stomach! He starts to lean in for a kiss...Cole then decides to clear his throat!

"Hey Cole shut up!" Dalton says.

"Alright alright just remember she's like my little sister so if you hurt her I will not hesitate to kill you!" Cole says in a very protective voice.

Dalton then says "So...Cheyenne I was wondering, would you go on a date with me?"

I smiled and noded at him, "Yes I would love to!"

THAT NIGHT

Dalton and I decided to go bowling! Jordan helped me pick out my outfit, do my makeup and my hair. She started raiding my closet.

"Ooooh this is cute and you never wear it. Can I have it?!" She asks me.

"Jordan!!" I yell at her.

"Ok ok!! now let's make you look gorgeous!"

She picked out my red skinny jeans, my black Beatles tee shirt, and my red converse all stars. She then does my make up and hair. When I walk downstairs I see Dalton standing there next to Cole and they were talking about their music.

"Hey guys." I say softly.

"Wow you look...amazing!" Dalton says while blushing which then caused me to blush!

"Thank you." I said then giggled.

Dalton opens the front the door for me and we walk over to his car. He opens the door for me and he gets in and starts to drive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I haven't been updating alot! But I promise to update more often! Oh and don't hesitate to leave comments about what you think! soooooo....ok haha I love you guys <3