Band Mate Visit

I woke up this morning to the sound of Chloe calling me.

"Hello?" i said in the worst morning voice ever.

"Hey sleepy head wake up me Cole and Tia will be over in 10 minutes and we're bringing guests!"

She didn't give me time to answer she just hung up on me!

I got in the shower and got dressed. I put on my orange long sleeved shirt, black skinny jeans, and black Vans. I walk downstairs and my parents aren't here. Nothing new today. I went in to the kitchen and grabbed a banana for breakfast.

I then hear a knock on my front door. I open the door and I'm bombarded by Chloe giving me a huge hug.

"Oh well hello to you too Ms.Peppy!" I said very shocked.

"Hahaha hey hey hey bestie!"

I walked up to Cole and playfully punched his arm.

"What up Pendery?!"

"Nothing much trying to keep this one calm!" he says as he puts his arm around Chloe. Then i go walk up to Tia

"Tia whats up girl?!

"Oh nothing much just being fabulous as always!"

We all laughed at that!

"So where are these 'special guests'" I ask emphasizing the word 'special'.

Cole then says that they're coming and calls their names.

I sit down on my couch and Chloe and Tia plop down beside me. I then see 4 very attractive guys walk througj my front door. First there was a guy i assumed was named Will because he was wearing a shirt that said 'Will' on it. Next there was a guy named Gabe. He looked like one of those Spanish soap opera stars. Then an adorable curly haired boy came througn the door his name was Dana. And finally a blonde boy with piercing blue eyes walks in. He caught my attention. Cole said his name was Dalton. And my first thought was wow this boy is attracive!