DALTON'S P.O.V

We walk into the house and sit on the floor. I see 3 girls sitting on the couch all with brown hair. The one girl in the middle caught my eye first. Cole said her name was Cheyenne. She looks gorgeous. Then another girl comes in through the back door.

"Cheyenne? You here?" the girl said.

"Yea I'm in the living room!!" Cheyenne replied.

The girl walks in and sits down on the couch with Cheyenne and the other girls. Cheyenne said the girl was her sister and that her name was Jordan. We all go bowling that night and when we get home Cheyenne calls her friend Celeste and when she get here we all play truth or dare.

CHEYENNE'S P.O.V

Oh well isn't this lovely. Cole just had to suggest truth or dare. Tia is up first and she picks truth. So i ask her who she thinks the cutest guy in the circle is. She mumbles something none of us understand.

"What was that Tia we didn't quite hear you?" i asked her.

"Dana! There i said it!" she practically yelled.

Dana just sits with a shocked look on his face.

"Wow that's unexpected. But i think you're pretty cute too." Dana says while blushing.

Next is Dalton's turn. He picks dare and Cole dares him to pick the girl he thinks is the prettiest and kiss her.

I'm looking around the room because its kind of awkward. Just as I turn my head straight I feel a pair of lips crash on to mine. What.Just.Happened?!