"Put this tracker on, preferably in your socks or another tight space." I can tell Geoff is hinting at my boxers but he doesn't want to say it in front of me. Wade is more open with me than anyone else on my team, with the exception of Mrs. Sutter. I can ask Mrs. Sutter for advice if I wanted to, but I prefer not to. That's what I'm paying Dr. James for.

Slipping the tracker in my sock, I hear Alice's worried and scared voice playing in my head. She's afraid I'm not going to make it back but I find it safe to say I don't have that worry. What she should be worried about is what I will do when I find the person behind this.

My state of mind is in a blazing rage until I know he's safe. When I find the bastard behind this I am probably going to kill him. The timing of this incident occurring couldn't have been any worse. I have all of this anger pent up inside of me and if I put a single hand on one person a switch inside of me will go off and I will fucking lose myself and end up getting myself arrested in a foreign country.

This is my hometown, but everything about this place is foreign to me. The people, the food, the cars, the streets, the currency. There is nothing here for me except the distant yet vivid memories and my sad excuse for parents. When I have children of my own I don't want to be anything like them.

Wade enters the room, "All set?"

"Just finishing," I answer him.

"Okay," He stands tall in front of me, a small black briefcase in his hands catching my eye.

"What's in the case?"

He shares a look with Geoff before placing the briefcase on the table. Using a code to unlock it, it clicks and finally opens revealing a shiny black handgun. If it were anything other than a gun, the sight of it alone would have me spellbound.

"Absolutely not." I shut the case and look away from it.

I don't fuck around with weapons. They're dangerous and definitely not for me. I don't have a liking for them and I've had bad experiences with them.

Collin and I were young and stupid, his father has a collection of guns in his study and Collin decided he wanted to "show me how they work". He promised me they weren't loaded so I reluctantly agreed to the demonstration. The minute he pulled the gun out of it's case and pointed it in my direction, he pulled the trigger and a bullet came out and grazed my right ear before going straight into the wall. It didn't hurt as much as I let on, it was the situation that freaked me the fuck out. He could have shot me anywhere, but luckily he couldn't aim to save his life so it was just my ear. As a 15 year old, I refused to use a gun after that incident.

But that didn't last long because a year or two later we were in a strip club, their only rule was that you couldn't touch the dancers. I couldn't help myself as one of the dancers ground her hips on me and I reached out to grab her ass, I squeezed it then gave her a little slap. She didn't mind it but her manager saw it and before I knew it she was being thrown off of me and a large rifle was being pressed to my chest, resting directly over my heart. I was out of there before the manager was able to even get a word out. I never went back there.

Another incident with guns was when I was walking to one of my classes all of the lights went out and a student walked passed me wearing a large coat, I found that odd because it was almost one hundred degrees outside, but I didn't think much on it then because I've seen a lot of Americans doing strange things every day. He stopped me and asked me if I've seen Professor Hicks, and I told him that I just passed him before the electricity went out. He thanked me and we walked in opposite directions. I didn't get too far down the corridor when I heard the first gunshot, followed by the second, third, fourth, and fifth. I heard a loud female shriek and a thud but I saw nothing. A few seconds later the guy in the coat ran past me, thanking me again on his run down the hall to get out of the building.