Accident (part 2)

Yinyin's P.O.V
I ran across the rooftops, looking down for any sign of where Altair could be. There was no way I was going to let him try to assassinate Robert again after his awful failure last time. I was looking down into a graveyard with some funeral was going on when I spotted the man in white. God he stuck out like a sore thumb. I waited and waited. And then finally Templars jumped from out of anything and everything. Coffins, closets, from behind rocks, and there were even archers on balconies. I knew Altair was going to need help. But, before I raced down there, I threw some throwing knives and took down the archers knowing they were going to be a pain if I didn't. Then I jumped down on one of the Templars, using my hidden blade for a quick and clean assassination.

Altair P.O.V
I took down a couple of the Templars with ease when one dropped dead and Yinyin was there instead.
"Yinyin?! What are you doing here?!" I slashed my sword through a Templar that attempted to charge at me.
"I figured you'd need some help" she replied while taking down another Templar. Dam they were everywhere. Malik must have told her about this.
"What didn't want my help?"
"Now I didn't say that. I just don't want you to get hurt." I took down another Templar just in time to see Yinyin fall, coughing up blood.
"Yinyin!!!" Robert was standing right behind her.
" I'll kill you for that Robert de Sable!!" I called for a eagle to take the message to Malik that he needed to come get Yinyin or she was going to bleed out here on the ground.

Time skip to after the battle
(Back at Maysaf)

Malik P.O.V
As much as I liked watching Altair suffer for his own mistakes, I hated watching him tear himself apart over what happened to Yinyin. He refused to eat anything and he wouldn't come out of his room. Yinyin was still in recovery and, despite his wounds, he refused to go down into that hospital until Yinyin could walk again. So, I was the only person he would let in to treat his wounds.

Time skip to when Yinyin is fully recovered

Third person P.O.V
"Altair?"
"What Malik?"
"You sure you don't want to unlock the door?"
"No Malik. Not right now."
"Okay.Want me to tell Yinyin anything? Doctors say she's awake."
"Yea. Tell her I miss her and that she's beautiful. And that......I love her and I want her to come back safe. And that she's means the world to me and that I don't want her to leave."
"And that she's right behind you?"
"Yea. Wait, Yinyin!!" Altair turned around to be greeted by Yinyin with a smile that could light up the dark on her face.
"Yinyin!!" Altair grabbed Yinyin and hugged her.
"Wait, do you really love me Altair?"
"Uh.....um......I-" Yinyin interrupted him with a kiss.
"It's okay. Because I do too."