"Why did you go away leaving me all alone? Do you know how every night I died without you? Do you know how it felt to be away from you knowing that you sacrificed everything for me?" He complained letting his tears out as she gripped his jacket tightly at his back.

He still smelled the same.

Pain, hurt, anger, frustration and love were palpable in his tone, which made her hold on him tighten with every second.

"I am so.....," Before she can apologize, he pulled apart and kept a index finger on her lips.

"I don't want to hear your apology because I know you don't regret leaving me". He complained leaving her waist but still keeping her near him.

She cupped his face and tiptoeing kissed his both eyes knowing fully well that he can see now. Her soul felt so happy and at peace that she wasn't able to express her happiness in words.

"How can I not do it for you when I promised to make everything right for you?" She asked stroking his cheeks gently as tears rolled out of his eyes directly falling on her knuckles, seeing the extent of love and affection that was visible on her face.

"Udit". She called out his name nodding a no. She still can't handle when he cried. His tears still hurt her like someone was hurting her.

"No more tears." He assured wiping her eyes first, and then his own. Leaning down he kissed her both eyes and she held his wrist with a smile curling up.

He pulled her in his arms again and they stood under the blue sky healing each other with their love, and affection.

"How did you got to know the truth?"

"Dad felt something odd from first day only but not wanting to infuriate the doctor, he kept quiet but after the surgery was done, he interrogated the doctor. At first, he showed your stubbornness in not revealing the name. Hence, the begged him finally to tell the truth and he did understanding their turmoil." He explained stroking her long hairs gently.

"You shouldn't have done this Karishma. It was your chance to live happily. Why did you push it away?" He chided as well as inquired. He knew the answer already but he still wished to hear it from her for the peace of his soul.

"In one reason I did it because I love you, Udit". She confessed finally and he felt as if God just came to bless him.

He parted from her and holding her shoulders, he demanded like a small kid, "Say it again, please. You don't know how much I have waited to hear those words from you. Keep on saying it, until it gets stored in my mind and heart forever and ever".

Smiling through her tears, she confessed, "I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you, Udit forever and ever. Always did, I do now and will do until I live and even after that".

Instead of replying, he rained kisses all over her face, showing how much happy, she just made him. And how won't he when everyday, every night, he longed to hear her say her love for him. For a normal person it might not be a big deal but for those who have lived that separation craving for their love to come back to them, only know how heartbreaking it is to live with their loneliness.

"I love you, Karishma. I love you so much". He blurted cupping her face and moving in to join their lips, but realizing their surroundings she kept a finger on his lips making him frown.

"What??"

"Not here. What will people say?" He rolled his eyes and she knew it, that he did. One habit he had the urge to do always.

"Darling, do you think instead of brains Your Udit is blessed with peanuts in his head?" He humored her and she gave him a stern look.

"Elaborate. I know you have done some blunder here". She demanded crossing her arms over her chest making him smirk evily at her authority. If anyone talked to him with so much authority then it was her and he actually loved it because he won't ever give that right to anyone else but her.