I Will Allways Be With You

I have always been a Pokémon fan, since I played Blue and had an almost immortal team. I also always had a crush on most of the female characters you meet thought the Pokémon world right up to the Black and White. There was also one female Pokémon that I loved very dearly. The strong and pretty Gardevoir. This crush on her would be the start of something I never thought possible. Now my story begins, when I started my journey in the Hoenn region, in Pokémon Emerald.

I had already reached Petaburg City and had finished that chat with my father when Wally came in asking to catch a Pokémon, now as you know; Wally catches a female Ralts in the grass outside. Just seeing this Pokémon made me want one, I may be male but I love Ralts look and cuteness so I spent ages outside searching for my own.

Now admittedly, male Ralts did appear but my heart was set on a female one and after hours of searching I found one. I fought the Ralts and in the end caught it. I nicknamed it Gwen in remembrance of a friend I have.

Gwen went straight to the head of my party and she help though a lot of tough battles, when she evolved to Kirlia I though to myself wow she’s pretty but I moved her to the second slot in order to train my Swamper, a Marshstomp. I still used her a lot and when she evolved into a Gardevoir my crush on her grew more. I know it was just data but I could not deny the beauty of her. Still with Gwen at my side, we beat everyone. The league fell to the powers of my team. I stop playing the game after a few months to finish course work but played it when I could.

It was around this time that Pokémon Diamond and Pearl came out, I found out from my friend that you can send Pokémon from Emerald to the game so I found out how. During the time it took me to unlock the pal park, I develop crushes on some of the girl in Diamond because of their looks, Cynthia's pretty long hair, Dawn's lovely legs, hell even Maylenes' muscle were a turn on. But I digress; the moment I unlocked Pal Park was when Gwen was sent over, once again using her with my new Diamond team we destroyed anything in our path.

Strangely enough, I was in that place where you can walk with Pokémon and the attendant said "Your Gwen looks really happy to be with you, how about you walk together?” A yes/no appeared. I selected "yes" thinking "you can't normally walk with a Gardevoir". The two of us went for a walk with text box appearing often with stuff such as "Gwen is enjoying the walk", "Gwen loves being closer to you", "Gwen blushes as you talk to her" and many others.

After a few minute, after we explored everything. Just before the walk would end a text box appeared saying "Gwen wants to know if you love her". I was shocked at this but clicked yes. A new textbox appeared "Gwen loves you as well" which was followed by "Gwen gave you a kiss". By now I was very curious of it, but nothing else happen after that so I pushed it to the back of my mind. Some years later, after I had played and beaten Platinum with Gwen at my side, I heard news of Remakes for Silver and Gold. So when they can out I brought SoulSilver because I found Lugia to be a pretty awesome Pokémon. I stop playing Platinum with Gwen for a few months as I went though Soulsilver. Now those who read my update for Glitcy Red know what my team was. I missed having Gwen in my team but I felt myself crushing on the girls of Kanto and Johto looks. Misty's eyes, Clair's pretty face and lovely blue hair, Jasmine's body shape and a few other girls. About 6 months after I got the game and after beating Red, I found out you could actually trade Pokémon from Platinum to Soulsilver. This made me think "Do I have some cool Pokémon I can send from Platinum to Soulsilver".

After thinking on it for a while, I got two DS ready and looked though my platinum team. I saw Gwen there and remembering that your top Pokémon will always walk with you, I send Gwen over alongside my legendary Pokémon I had. After some though, Gwen was at the top of my party again and I exited the menu and started walking. Gwen pokeball open behind me and I was joyful. Once again, Gwen came with me on a tour of the Kanto and Johto. However when I spoke to her, she seemed angry. It was not until I reached Lake of Rage where she spoke to me.