14. Kasen

Sienna looks at me with a soft smile placed on her rosy colored lips, "Is this okay?" She gestures towards her black dress.

I gulp down at I stare at her small form, "More than okay," I say breathlessly.

She blushes, and I wrap my arms around her, kissing her cheek. She returns the gesture, wrapping her arms around my neck, and placing a soft kiss on my own cheek. I look into the mirror behind her as we stand in the bathroom. There's a lipstick stain on my cheek now. I chuckle, and Sienna looks up at me with a sheepish grin.

"Aren't you going to wash it off?" She questions me.

I grin, and shake my head, "Nope."

She chuckles, smiling down as her head hangs low. I lift her chin up with my index finger, and her lovely, ocean blue eyes stare right through me, capturing every single fiber left in me, and placing it into her own grasp. I sigh to myself, and kiss her sweetly, unable to contain myself for long. I push her against the counter, and she mewls against me. I grunt roughly, before pulling away when my phone starts to ring in my pocket.

Sienna smiles, "Answer it, you doofus."

I smile back, before taking it out of my pocket and answering the stupid call that interrupted me and my lovely Sienna.

"What?" My voice comes out gruff.

"Oh, well hello to you, too," Cameron's voice decending from the other line.

"I was sort of in the middle of something, make it quick."

I could almost hear the eye roll, "Are you on your way?"

Shit, the party.

"Yeah, we just finished getting dressed."

I look over at Sienna as she places earrings in her ears while Cameron blabbers about stupid non sense . I never even noticed she had her ears pierced. She feels my gaze on her, and her head turns slightly in my direction, and she smiles warmly at me. She used to seem so cold and lost.. And now she's better than when I first met her. She's so wonderful-

"Hello? Are you even listening?" I hear an impatient Cameron.

I sigh, rolling my eyes, "No, I wasn't paying attention."

I hear incoherent words that sounded like 'You son of a bitch. You're just lucky you're my best friend'.

"Sorry, what was that?" I say with amusement.

"Nothing," he sighs, "Just be here in ten."

And with that, he just hangs up on me without even a goodbye.

***

The sweaty teenagers sent a weird shiver down my back. And it certainly wasn't a good one either.

My arm tightens around Sienna's waist as we walk uncomfortably around the hormonal, slightly disgusting teens. I look around me, and wonder why I even went to these in the first place. It used to be just to get laid, but now that I have Sienna, I don't intend on going to these anymore unless she really wants to. I have no motive to come here, unless my girl comes along.

The loud music blasts through my ears, and I cringe. Why are the neighbors perfectly fine with this? Or are they all on fucking vacation?

I just don't get how the cops never get called for parties like these, especially since the music is so goddamn loud to the point where you could hear it at least three blocks away.

I feel Sienna start to tense under my arm, and I sense that she's incredibly uncomfortable. I mean, who wouldn't be? Obviously the drunk and high teenagers.