*Prima!*

Constantly updated, sorry!
I blame Aruvn's cover for this story. I wasn't even going to make a fanfic of this anime due to the reason there isn't that much concepts to work with. It's just about a boy who's competing in figure skating without much comedy and focuses solely on competition based. The two Yuris are going to fight and boom! I bet Viktor is going to abandoned Yuri at one point for growth! I do not care either way as long I see some great figure skating!

I have not done figure skating before. I did play games based on figure skating, so most of my routines are improved from this game. I did know previous knowledge about spins, sequences, and jumping. If artistry isn't in Figure Skating, then rip... That's also another reason why I decided to not do this fanfiction.

The covers of "History Maker" is such a great treat to hear. Kuraiinu, Lollia, and Aruvn were the first three I heard (I have liked the opening beforehand due to the tune XD) and relistening, I decided to make this fanfic. My ears are going to die after listening to Aruvn's cover too many times for ideas in this fanfiction.

Born to Make History!

By the time I publish this story, the anime may end. But the history of that anime will never end. We will still remember it as a beautiful anime. I really did enjoy this anime in the past episodes or so.

Please correct me if I do get terms wrong!

This is also a 1st Pov Fanfiction. Figure skating (the activity) is done in third person. This may change during the course. Please enjoy. I have never tried a 1st log in my stories due to having bad experiences. Third povs are to describe scenes that premieres from the audience viewpoint.

PUBLISHING ISSUES: I have not read ANY Yuri on Ice Fanfictions (11/5 all of them were Yuri xViktor and now I gave up and only reading 1 Fanfic) that contains an OC with similar conditions to this. So if this is similarly to another author, please read this note before back lashing at me. I will show you my editing history and it shows... It started a little after Episode 5 of Yuri on Ice and somehow published it now with some chapters PREVIOUSLY written and edited. No hate for me please!

BEFORE YOU READ:
The routines are mine and it should not be reproduced. As in, don't copy and paste the routines. I haven't seen any yuri on ice fanfic yet that are just like mine (3rd Pov is the skating portion, 1st Pov is regular) but I encourage not to copy and paste these routines. I worked my blood and swear for this, I planned for days for this fanfic, if I see any reproducing, I will delete this book entirely and will find you and haunt you. (Yes I will be mad) Happy reading!

Please welcome, Shirai Yuria, as she embarks into the world of Figure skating!

(see that Yuri in Yuria : D)

はい、スタト!おたのしみ! 

11/5/16