1.Normal Day

(Kataree P.O.V)

I was just sitting in the new condo my brother had gotten for me looking at the beauty of Gotham.

"Kataree." yelled Omar (her son)

Then in ran my 6yr old he had been exploring the house and was so excited to start a New peaceful life here in Gotham, But I knew that was only going to last so long with my brother Tyson's gang following and him trying to be king of Gothem. Just like in Jump city. (idk y I choose to call it this) We left to ensure the safety of Omair but I knew it was only going to be a repeat of Jump.

"Were's Ty at." I asked Omar

"Outside with some people he met."

Omar was kinda oblivious to what was happening and I was so glad for it. I wanted him to live a normal life.

Suddenly the door slammed. "Yo sis you want to hit the club tonight." Tyson asked walking in the room me an Omair was in.

I New that hitting the club was his way of saying he had business that might need my help as well. "sure let me dress up."

...

(The dress she's wearing)

The club was filled with people and all you could smell was sweat, alcohol, weed, and sex. The club was also decorated in black, gold and some whites, blues and purples, plus how could I forget about the complimentary stripper poles and stages, along with a DJ booth, flashing lights and speakers everywhere, it was an amazing sight.

At this club I had a job. My job was to scope the area and make sure no one interrupted the meeting, by any means nessasery.

Tbh it was a boring job, because all I did was scan the crowd to see if anyone was going to the V.I.P section where the "owner" of the club was meeting my brother. Ty was lookin to sell high stocks of drugs but he need permission and he was willing to pay up to 50% of what he gets for it, just to sell in the area. I guess this guy doesn't play, who ever he is.

I Sat at the bar for about 20 minutes before anything interesting happened.

The Bar stools were suddenly cleared and quietness fell over the club. Curiously I turned to see what is going on, only to see all of the crowd looking up at the stairs that led to V.I.P. Turning my head to look, I saw my brother and another man next to him as well as behind him, but the man next to him caught the most of my attention. The man had paper white skin, green hair, chiseled jawline, wearing a white suit shirt that had several buttons undone as well as a not tied bow tie and charcoal suit pants. And he was looking out towards the other bar on the opposite side of the bar. I wished he would look this way so I could see his face better.

As if reading my thoughts he turned his head towards me. His icy blue eyes meet mine before turning to my brother pointing me out while asking a question, my brother simple nodded before the white man with stunning blue eyes and green hair broke out laughing.

HAHAHAHA

The laugh had and Erie sound that made the hair on the back of my neck stand. The pale man then loudly said towards the crowd in a Deepish Ruff Breathy voice "Don't let the party stop cause of me HAHAHA."

At those word I immediately turned my body so I could get a shot. Seconds later I felt a presents behind me, but I dare not turn. Then the bar seat next to me on both sides got filled. One side with my brother the other side with the white man (I just realise how racist that sounds). Ty's voice broke the silance, "Kataree, this is the man I will be working with for now. And he wanted to meet you."

I was dumbfounded how could he just make the mistake, of telling people we are related, again. I turned looking at his face see the slight fear in his eyes, I realised that he might not have told the white man willingly. Who was that white man and why were people so afraid of him. As if reading my thoughts he said, "As much as I love the awkward silence in between all of us. I came down here for a reason, And that reason was to meet the beautiful sister to my newest dealer." he smiled at me

"Alone," he added

I gulped, my brother stood and gave me a side hug before disapering into the crowd.

" so it's just me and you,Kataree, just me and you."

His words sent shivers down my spine but at the same time attracted me to him in a weird way. I hadn't realized he wanted me to reply to his comment until he, rudely if I might add, said, "what are you deaf, I'm talking to you."

I raised an eyebrow at him, who does he think he is.

"No I ain't deaf. But I didn't realize I was being asked a question."

"Mmm feisty aren't we."

"Yeah well unlike half of these pussies I ain't scared of you."

He smiled creepily, "you should be. Don't you know who I am?"

I raised and eyebrow, "you didn't try to introduce yourself so no, I don't know who you are."

His smiled grew, "WELL I am the Joker."

Silence, the longer the silence went the more his smile faded, till he had a slightly confused look on his face.

"Why so serious 'joker'." (A/N:I'm sry I just couldn't help myself)

"How are you so calm, is it the weed your brother is goin sell cause that must be some powerful shit." (A/N:I'm not sure what's going on or if this even makes cents, and I know it isn't the right cents but I'm tired so yeah)

"No, I just don't know who you are like at all."

He frowned before suddenly smiling miscievisely at me, "shouldn't of said that cause now I have to show you who I am."
He the disappeared into the crowd. That was weird, and boy did I have a bone to pick with Ty for telling that lunatic anything about us, specifically about me.

--------------------

A/N: Omg this is the first chapter of a book I actually will try and update for I am so proud of myself hopeful I will write it till the end and hopefully you guy that are reading will read till the end