How? (Chapter)

He grew wings. His eyes were red. He was a....

Demon.

I was just shocked. I sat  there awkwardly, while we stared at each other. Michi sort of backed off and ran to tell everyone, who I'm guessing is outside the door. "I-I'm-" I started, before I was cut off. "Sorry." Aaron said looking down, his wings faintly fading. And then they were gone. "W-wha- oh." I said. "Ermm hehe." We were both blushing. "So you know that legend, huh?" He said rubbing his neck. "Yeah." "The one about well, you know, the one about matching powers?" He said, biting his lip. "Yea." I said plainly, but nervously. "Well, umm is he... You?" I said. "Well, ever since I knew of your powers I... Well I ...... Yeah..... That's,well it's-" I interrupted him by kissing him.

Michi's Point of View
_____________________________
Once I saw what was happening between them, I ran off. I can't be caught acting suspicious. I knew my attempt with Laurence wasn't good because I saw Lucinda help him. I'm caught. Dang it. I ran home, and grabbed my coat, and my purse. Kawaii~Chan looked at me and I said "Michi is gonna go out for a bit." She half smiled and waved.  I ran out and headed towards the wood, yet my heels were hurting, but I kept saying to myself you're caught.

Lucinda Da Vinchis point of view
We never broke from the hug. I was blushing, and Laurence just rested his head on top of mine. He's taller than me, so he could. He was blushing softly. I put my head on his shoulder, making him blush a bit harder and half grin. We sat there holding each other looking out the window, listening to the rain hit the window.

Zane's point of view
--------------------------
What did she say? She blushed.... Is that a  good thing or a bad thing? Hehe....... Well.  Since it was fall break we had a longer weekend. I got up from my kitchen table and walked to the door. I was going to ask her what she said.

Aphmaus point of view
-----------------------.
I pulled away and looked at him. The legend was "where one and two have met. One has powers of the sun and two has powers of the dark. There future for each other is one of love." He was blushing like crazy, and I was too. "So um I'm gonna go now... By.." I said and teleported home. Umm.  I saw Kawaii chan talking to Zane, blushing. I heard her say "ummm y-yeah. Z-zane~S-kun?" I giggled. "Somebody has a crush!~" I said, teasing her.  She glared at me, before I flew, in my Irene form, up the stairs. Well... That energy is gone. Oh no......... MICHI?!