Echos

I woke up. Right next to me is my mom. WAIT! MY MOM! "Mom! I yelled getting up and running into her arms. "Aphmau!" She yelled while hugging me back. "I missed you so much!"  I say not being able to hold back my tears any more. She started crying to. She then broke away from the hug. "Honey, this is a dream. I know that your dad has not been treating you nicely. I want you to stay with Kawaii chan because she is going to need you help with Michi. I also know dad will be gone soon. And I also know you got your Athena form. When you wake up you will be at the hospital. I know your life is hard too. But I will be able to talk to you on dreams 10 more times. I will give you as much advice as I can give. And something bad may happen to you soon." She said with a warm smile. "When am I going to wake up?" I said. "Now"
I woke up. I immediately say up and started breathing hard. I didn't have enough time to process all of this. Ok. So, my dad will be gone soon, I stay with Kawaii Chan because of Michi, I'm at the hospital, I will talk to my mom 10 more times in dreams,  some thing bad was going to happen to me, and all of them was a dream?! Wow that's a lot. I was thinking this through when "the crazy hair people" came in. I was still thinking why did I pass out? "We were so worried about you!" Lucinda ( da Vinchi )said. "We were watching the whole thing from behind you Aphmau Senpai!" Squealed Kawaii chan. "We saw you glow then pass out!" Yelled Cadenza. Then the doctor came in and said I was free to leave soon.
(After Aphmau got out of the hospital in the parking lot)
"Hey Kawaii chan?" I said. "Yeah Aphmau Senpai?" She said questionably. "Can I stay with you at your place?" "EEEE" she said screaming. "I guess that is a yes then"  I said laughing.
"And something bad may happen to you soon" those words were swirling around my brain like a tornado. What exactly? I thought to myself staring off into space.
(At school the next day)
Those words were stills echoing throughout my mind. I was quiet that day still taking it in. When I saw Michi nothing about my posture changed. The only thing that changed were my thoughts. I then thought of words Michi was probably sending to me messages to my brain with one of her powers. I decided to listen and not to put on blockers. The voices said something bad will happen, for you see be cautious around me, or something will happen that you'll regret so please accept this a threat. That is where it ended. Speaking in riddles? It was obvious what she was saying. She was the bad thing. She would make it happen. The things my mom had said were coming true. My dad went to jail. I live with Kawaii Chan now. Now Michi  is threatening me. I knew that I had a lot of strength. A LOT. But how could I use is against her when I don't even know what she is going to do. Most people seem powerless against me. Some are. But when you have to use 0 powers and the most powers in the world you would have a fair chance if you didn't know what she was doing. She always had blockers on. So did I. But how was I supposed to know? I didn't realize I was still staring at this point. It was the middle of math class. " I have to go to the bathroom" I say as an excuse to leave. I teleport to the bathrooms and sit by the entrance. I decided to try to go into my new Athena form. I got it first try. I wonder what powers it has. Fortunately, I have a power that tells me what powers people have with their forms. I used it and it said it had mind control, hypnotize, speed time up, go back in time, ever source( when you think of it you get it), laser eyes, and make people believe things. Wow. Now I could really do anything. I got up. I noticed a light purple haired meif'wa standing right in front of me. She was holding an amulet. My mom's amulet.
Sorry guys for s short chapter! I kept saying today that the last one would be the last one for today, but I was really bored so I did another one. Don't complain! Anyway thanks for reading and sorry about the cliffhangers! Word count: 803