Car accident

Your vision finally came to. The truck was halfway filled up with water. The water wasn't deep where the truck was and the truck was submerged and at the bottom. You couldn't hear a thing. Well you could but the words weren't coming through to you. Abby was trying to open the door but it was hard against the water. Nataylia gave it a push with Abby and the door was open. You motioned them to go out as the truck rapidly filled with water.

Abby hesitated but went through, followed by Nataylia. Courtney struggled with her door but eventually got it. She looked at you and you pointed for her to swim out. She did. All that was left was you and Savannah. Savannah was knocked out in the back seat.

 Savannah was knocked out in the back seat

Meanwhile:

Nataylia was coughing up water as Courtney started to panic. Abby jumped back in the water to get You and Savannah.

Tate showed up. Lucky for you he had followed you to the party. You were only a mile from the party area so no wonder he got there so quickly. Even by foot. He ran up and looked around frantically.

"What happened?! Is everything alrighty?!"

Courtney turned to him.

"We were in a car accident. Two people are still in the car. Please help us!"

back to the Truck:

You saw Abby trying to open your door but you shook your head and pointed at Savannah. She nodded and opened Savannah's door then pulled her out.

You then tried to get yourself out. You were running out of air in your lungs and fast. You vigorously tried to get the seatbelt undone but it was stuck. You kept trying and trying.

You had run out of air. Your hands let go of the seatbelt and you blacked out. All you saw was a memory of earlier that day.

~~~~~~~~
You were brushing your hair as Tate sat on your bed.

"Where are you going?"

"A party."

"How long will you be gone?"

"A few hours."

"Who will be there?"

"People."

"Who is dr-"

"Okay dad enough questions."

You rolled your eyes. You stood up to leave. He stood up and rushed to you.

"I just don't want you to get hurt okay."

You sighed.

"I know."

"Just promise me one thing. Promise me you won't get hurt."

You looked up at him.

"I promise."

He kissed your nose and smiled.

"Don't break that promise."

~~~~~~~~
Back to out of the water:

Abby popped up and swam to shore with Savannah. She immediately checked to see if Savannah was alive.

Tate threw off his jacket and jumped into the water. He swam down to the truck and to the passenger's side. He pulled the door open and ripped your seatbelt off. He took you out of the car and up to shore.

He immediately did CPR and did his best to get you to wake up. Tears fell from his eyes as he did this.

You coughed up water and your eyes slightly opened. You saw Tate's face and all you could get out was...

"Tate?"

Then you blacked out again.

-----------
Author's note:
INTENSITY. Yeah it's not the best but I tried okay😂 all I could think of was Elena's car crash so this relates a lot to it. And to clear up two things. One its Halloween so yes Tate can be here cause ghosts can leave where ever they are trapped on Halloween. 2 when you said dad you were being a little smart ass. He is not your dad. Otherwise this story would be incest. And that would be weird. Anywho thanks for reading babes. Love you! Mwha!😘😘😘
~EJ