Alone time

The next day when you woke up Tate was gone. You look around and he was no where to be seen. You sighed and pushed yourself up and off the bed. You walked to the bathroom and undressed. You stepped into the shower and turned the hot water on.

Your started washing your hair when you heard the door open and close

Your started washing your hair when you heard the door open and close. You turned the water off and slowly pulled the curtains back.

"TATE WHAT THE HELL!!!"

Tate was standing there acting like it was no big deal to be in there.

"What?"

"Oh I dunno maybe the fact that I'm taking a freaking shower!"

"I don't mind."

"Of course you don't. You're a guy. Your mind is only on one thing."

He shrugged and you rolled your eyes.

"Toss me a towel."

He turned and grabbed the towel on the counter than tossed it to you. You grabbed it and wrapped it around your body then stepped out.

He looked down at your body and you grabbed his chin and tilted his head back up.

"My eyes are up here."

He smiled and you did a motion with your hand to tell him to turn around

He smiled and you did a motion with your hand to tell him to turn around. He rolled his eyes and did so as you got dressed.

When you were done you grabbed his hand and took him downstairs to the kitchen. He sat on the counter top as you made your coffee.

"So where is everyone?"

"Busy and not here. Basically just you and me."

"Relatively."

"What was that?"

"Oh uh nothing."

You nodded and the two of you fell silent.

"So what's with the basement?"

He looked at you with a blank expression.

"Tate?"