EddxTom This is Fine

Edd's POV:

I've been majoring in Computer Skills (A/n I have no idea what to make his major so just go with it) in college, and I have a huge exam coming up, so I've been studying at the schools library in all of my free time, which is why I often find myself in this situation,  surrounded by textbooks at two AM.

Not only do I need to be able to understand how to use a computer, but I also need to know the parts they are made up of, and how to fix/ make one. 

Time passes as I continuously write down notes and flip through pages, and I don't even realize that it almost four AM until the night shift librarian says that they will be closing in an hour. 

Tiredness finally sets in and I groggily rub my eyes, glancing around to see who else was still at the library. I'm not surprised to see at least one person sitting in there, but what does surprise me is that he is pouring a monster energy drink into his coffee. 

He then looked at me as he took his drink is his hand and winked before stating loudly, causing the librarian to glare in his direction.

"I am Going to DIE!" and chugging the drink. 

I burst out laughing as he slams the drink onto the table, earning a loud "SHHH" from the librarian. 

He then winks and goes to lean on the table, but completely misses the ledge an falls onto the floor. 

I laugh as  I walk around the table and offer him my hand. 

"My names Edd." I say as he grabs my hand and I easily pull him up. 

"Tom." He says shaking my hand.

And now I have a new study buddy, well, now a little more then buddy but I wont go into depth about that.