Save You Tonight // [One Direction] c.s

> C O M I N G S O O N <

Drew’s got a terrible past. She was abused by her mother, both physically and verbally. And not just that, she was neglected as well. It all started when her dad left them for another woman. Her mom liked to tell Drew that it was her fault and that she should feel ashamed that she was the reason her dad left.

But Drew’s always known better. Before he left, her dad told her that it wasn’t anybody’s fault. It turned out that her parents weren’t in love like they thought they were. He told her that some things can’t be changed; that’s just how life was. He had left and never got in touch with her again.

She’s only got one friend, Mickie. Mickie’s has always been there for Drew, but when she moves away, Drew doesn’t know what to do. Her only friend, the only person who gave her a reason to live is gone, and now she doesn’t know how she'll survive alone.

When Drew gets home from school one day, she gets the shock of her life. Her mother’s gone, the doors are locked, and all that’s there is an envelope containing a one-way plane ticket, some money, and a small letter; there's also a single suitcase packed with a few of her belongings, but that's it.

Apparently, she’s going to stay with a friend of her mom’s for a while. And she would’ve never guessed that the friend is the one and only Louis Tomlinson's mom...