"Are you just going to stand there or are we going to fight?" I asked him. He smirked charging at me. This isn't fair he's taller than me and that thing is huge.

He tried to slash me with his scythe but I dogged and took for the hills even I know I can't just go up to him without a plan. Nova and Samantha were busy fighting the sluts who where now full on creepy there if it thought having a sword for a hand was weird, having a sword for feet is beyond weird.

Running in high heels and having to doge a killing machines not a good combination. He tried to hit me but I slid under him making him hit the wall. Serves you right bitch. It isn't nice to hit a lady.

"Your a great dancer" he complimented me as I dogged another hit. I was about to hit a wall but instead I ran up the wall making hit the wall again. He never learns. I dropped on his head then landed on the ground not as graceful is I would of liked.

Taking out a gun I tried to hit him but he used he scythe to block darn you. I kept firing until I was out of bullets by that I mean they were all on the ground.

"Your defenseless just give up" he mocked swinging his weapon.

"Your just a worthless human" he laughed. That's when it hit me he didn't know I was a reaper.

"Shut the hell up please" I said showing him a middle finger. I took out another gun but ended up dropping it. Shit! He smirked at me and swung his weapon again this time missing me by an inch.

Oh crap I quickly got up and started running again why am I running because I don't want to die. Suddenly I was picked up by my hair and tossed across the room hitting a wall. Oh my god that hurt like hell!

I looked at him then realized he was just looking at me and the gun was right in front of him. I ran up to him the slid underneath him grabbing the gun and shooting him right in the shin. Yeah that's right I'm a badass.

He fell to the ground. I did it yes. Finally! Leaning on a table I smile in victory. Yes I kicked your ass. I looked at Nova who just finished the last evil waitress. She then made her way over to me.

I heard the sound of scraping metal. Turning around I saw Liam's scythe heading straight for my head. I was frozen in my place I was going to die right then and there but I was suddenly forced to my knees. I head a gun shots the something falling hitting the tiled ground.

Opening my eyes I saw Nova pointing a gun at Laims lifeless body the only thing different is there was no head just it's remains. I dropped to my knees. Nova was fading again but I didn't matter no one else was living in the room other than me and Sam.

"You okay?" Samantha asked. I nodded getting up hopefully we don't have to do that again. Samantha's dress was covered with blood well we all were but since hers was white it looked like she just had a blood bathe.

"Let's go guys" I said walking towards the exit all the sluts as I call them were in scattered pieces. All the people who attended the party were now lying lifeless on the floor there blood everywhere. That's when it hit me I'm hungry very hungry.

"Guys we need to go now!" I said feeling Danger tring to come out my eyes must be black right now as in black as in there is no speck of colour just black.

"Fuck Nova come on well need to get her out of here" Sam said pulling me towards the back exit. 'Must eat meat' Rouge grolwed tring to get out as well.

I can't handle the two of them at once. Nova use her vampire speed while Samantha allowed us to be invisible so we didn't look like some of the radon teenagers running with supernatural speed cause that's a normal thing. Note sarcasm.