Epilogue

© kelliekook  

Rachel West never stopped being different. She still remained evermore determined to excel in life, it was just that this time it was not all that mattered to her.

Her career and hobbies remained important, but they no longer made up her world, only a small part of it. 

Together with Nathan, she was able to find a balance between work and play. Her days and nights were no longer filled to the bursting with commitments but for the most part unregulated and spontaneous. 

As she quickly discovered, there is more to living than making the most of a decent upbringing. Although she still couldn't be sure of what did, she always maintained that it had something to do with people, and the smallest and biggest moments of happiness that can be shared with them.

Her friends and family were positively thrilled with the news that she was expanding her horizons and her father was quick to claim he knew she always would.

Over the years Rachel watched as Madison Leroy became Madison Bennett, Brianna Ennderson became a mother and Jasmine Winston became the owner of her very own bookshop. 

Through it all, Nathan was by her side.

Rachel West had never intended on falling in love. Once she did, however, she never let it go. 

It was a decision she was forever grateful for.

********

A/N: If you have read this story from beginning to end I'd like to take this time to thank you. The end has been a long time coming but I hope you've enjoyed this story nonetheless. It's been interesting and entertaining to write and I hope that in the end you can come away from it satisfied.

Thanks for reading, voting and/or commenting!