READ DO NOT SKIP. LEGIT IMPORTANT.

READ ALL PLEASE.

HELLO MY DEAR WATTPAD FRIENDSSSSS :)

Okay for all of you who are currently reading this story i made, i'm so sorry to tell you that it will be on hold for now. It's just I don't have time, I have no inspiration, I get major writer's block & I have school :S Plus a certain boyband pretty much took over my life..& dedication to both this story and them and school and urghh it's frustrating. I don't have the time so I'm terribly sorry :( but trust me you guys are amazing people for reading this, I enjoy reading your comments & even though I don't reply I still see them & I can't help smiling, I appreciate them so much! you have no idea how excited I get when I see comments from you guys :')

Look I can't promise you guys that'll continue the story...but for now it's just on hold. Who know's I might have some spare time and if my imgination's running wild I'll write :)

I'm sorry guys :( i really am!

Alright I wrote the next chapter already & I'm not so sure if I want to post it..BUT IF YOU GUYS WANT ME TO I WILL :) it's continuing on from the other chapter and it's pretty long :) but the reason I have doubts to put it is because I don't want you guys to get excited because I might not post again for quite a long time...

BUT IF YOU COMMENT BELOW THAT YOU WANT ME TO POST IT I DEFINITELY WILL :D

(P.S I decided to place the information here and not message it because I doubt anyone of you actually read your messages...am I right ? ;) ahaha)

~Christia xx