On Hold

Dear Readers,

Hello!
It's me Snowter, I am pretty sure that all of you are pretty confused by the title of this chapter. So that's why I'm here to explain the situation.

I'm currently in my last grade of elementary school meaning that if I want to get in the honor pupils, I must study hard. And that is what I am currently doing in my last school year.

I also wrote this book when I was about 8 years old, and at that time I was SO into Pewds. But growing up I realised that Pewds' channel is changing and so was I. Now I am more mature and everytime I read my book I just CRINGE. My grammar back then was so horrible and for those who red my book and cringed aswell, My greatest appologies.

I have grown up and my grammar is now fixed.

I also decided to stop this book is because, I'm not really into Pewds anymore. I don't know what is happening in his channel and that may upset some of you.

Another reason is that I saw how confusing the chapter were. Remember the chapter where Lilian dreamed about her dead parents? Now do you remember when Lilian and Rose's mother visited them? I know, it's confusing.

While writing this I decided to just keep it on hold for about 3-4 months. When I come back to this story you will see that the chapters are fixed, it isn't confusing anymore and that the grammar or the whole plot is fixed (To be honest, what I just said is confusing)

I have to go now. I need to do something about my group in scouting. I'm the leader lol.

Anyways... I do recommend reading my other books. I am posting a Miraculous ladybug Sinful book ;D

I will be looking forward to more support and feedbacks

Yours truly,
Author-chan

Saturday
11|12|2016
7:33 PM