Chapter 83 again.

Start from the beginning

"You know your bhai so well." Nandini said in a low voice.

"Definetely, he is all what I have in my life. The one person I have spent my days with is him. But what comes above all this he loves you. He really loves you di please do not leave him. The one problem he has is his anger. Sometimes he really gets overboared with it. I know you're the perfect choice for him. I am happy for that cause you are the only person who knows how to tackle his unnecessary anger." Mia said in a long breath and Nandini listened patiently.

"What he most he craves for is love. Mom I mean Neyonika was never there to give him that and dad was mostly busy with business, I don't blame him though he did that to overcome his past and secure our future. And what bhai was left with was me. A small girl whom he could call his sister. But I want him to happy also and the happiness he gets when he is with you cannot be defined in words. Lucky him, he got you." Mia said.

"And lucky him, you got you Mia." Nandini stated.

"How? I am nothing but just a....just a..." she was unable to complete the word.

"A boon to his life." Completed Nandini.

"Have you ever seen his face when he sees you after coming back home from work? His eyes wander to see you. I agree I am an important part of his life but you Mia are and will always remain his belonging. You belon to him and he belongs to you. I don't whats going on there in that little head but what I want to say is Mia, do not ever undersetimate your position in Manik's life. What you hold in his life is what he can never afford to lose." Said Nandini and left her there before patting her head.

A lone tear escaped Mia's eyes and from Manik's eyes who standing behind them and had heard their conversation.

"I love you bhai and I am sorry." She said wiping it off and striding in.

The night passed with lots of emotions pooling from every heart. Nandini was scared and excited for tomorrow. She was going to take a big step and after that her life was going to change forever. She was happy on one side that she will get Manik as her life partner and she'll be able to share her life with him. But also on the other side she was worried about Mia. Her intutions were warning her of something big going to happen tomorroe.
She layed down and closed her eyes. A hand snaked on her waist.

"Can I please hold you tight?" Manik said.

"Sure. Hold me tight. And please don't cry, my monster looks good with a anger on his face not tears." She said.

"I know right. But what to do? That sister of mine is hell bent in giving me tears."

Nandini chuckled.

"She has all the right Mr. Malhotra. Now sleep. Good night."

And they slept for a new morning. An unknown morning with lots and lots of revelation.

"Happy birthday." A sweet voice in his ears woke him up this morning.
He smiled and pulled her on him but didn't open his eyes.

"Happy birthday Manik." She again wished kissing his cheeks.
He still didn't open his eyes.

"Happy birthday Manik" she pecked his lips and he opened his eyes.

"Thank you love. Thanks for the best morning." She smiled and hugged him. He tightened the grip around her and kissed her cheeks.

"So what do you want Mr. Malhotra?" She asked.

"I have everything I asked for Jaan." He said. She smiled hugging him more tightly.

Mia rolled the letter she wrote this morning. She attached a small gift with it and kept it safe for today's evening.
Mia stepped out of her room. This was the first time when she didn't wished him the first in the morning. Forget the first one, she was the last one to wish him today. Everyone was present in the hall. Fab 5, Nandini, Navya and Abhi. Even Shubh had wished him but she couldn't gather the courage to face him. Stepping down the stairs as she was called for breakfast she saw Manik sitting playing with his food.