"Can't you wait a second princess? "Ralph asked him

Alex sighed in defeat after the tenth time of asking.

Finally, I signalled Ralph to go. He smirked and gave me a thumbs up. He really took after me.

"Dummy, can I remove the blindfold now? "

I went behind him and wrapped my hands around his slender waist. He flinched but feeling me, he soon relaxed. I buried my face in the crook of his neck and took in hid addictive scent. He smelled like rose, such a sweet tempting scent that lures me in.

"D-Damien? "

"Happy birthday ."I whispered in his ears which caused his cheeks and ear tips turn a pretty pink.

"Uh... Uh, can I remove the blindfold?"

"Nope. "I replied in a seductive tone. I know he can't fight me when I whisper in his ears like this. His whole body was trembling. "I'll remove it when I want to. "

I thought I would show him around but with him, I can't control my carnal desires.

I pushed him gently on the couch.

"Damien!? Wait! Wha-...nggh... "

I smashed my hungry lips to his and devoured him. I licked the side of his lips for him to open but he denied me access.

"You can still resist? Then how about this? "I said, pressing my crotch on his, feeling his pleasure.

"Ah! "I took the opportunity to slide my tongue in his sweet mouth. His grip on my shirt loosened.

"Haa... Already like this from just a kiss? You're too cute for your own good. "

He faced me, drool falling on the corner of his mouth. I swiped it with my thumb, then, I removed the blindfold.

<Badump>

Woah... Such a sexy expression. Even God's angels would bow down before this awesome beauty.

He looked around and there was a look of great happiness on his face. His cute lips curved into a smile. His eyes sparkled and for a second, I froze.

"A-Alex why are you crying!? I'm sorry if you didn't like it. I-I... "

He grabbed my head and pecked me on the lips. Someone just made the lazy Damien panicked.

"Dammy, I love you. This is the best birthday gift ever! Thank you. This is so awesome and beautiful and so... So cool. "He said, hugging me.

"Man, you got me there! "I said grinning, "if you like it so much, "I pulled him in a sitting position making him straddle me, "you should reward me. "

He blushed, smiling, he retorted, "but it's my birthday so I don't have to give something in return, do I? "

Suddenly, I felt a strong presence. I turned to see Lucy.

"Lucy?" I asked innocently.

"Fuck you Damien, how many times have I told you not to call me that? "

"Thousands of time maybe? "

He approached Alex and grabbed his chin, and he kissed him tenderly.

He pulled back and said with his signature smirk, "Damien, how about I get a show for distracting his while you made the preps for his birthday? I already decorated the room and baked a cake, so, I feel really tired. I need some relief ."

"Gotcha. "

Alex gasped as I suddenly turned him around. His back was on me and we were facing Luc who was sitting on the other extremity of the couch.

I unbuttoned his shirt at once and started playing with his nipples. How can he have such soft nipples with such a cute pink? So cruel...

"Nghh.. Da-mien... Ah... Don't ...stop"

"I think you mean to say 'don't stop'"

I plunged my hand in his pants and took his hardening erection. He was dripping on my hand and fingers.

Luc snapped his fingers and Alex was left in only his shirt and underwear.

I shifted a bit to look at Luc . He had his hands in his pants. Some men would be jealous of his size, for sure...
He was looking intensely at Alex who was scarlet red.

"You're leaking already... Is it because Luc is watching? "

"Y-You're... Haaa... Wr-nggg... "

I pressed my fingers on the tip where he really likes it.

"I'm wrong, am I? How about I show Luc some more. Don't you want him to come and get some relief? "

I know he won't be able to respond to this. So...

I slid his underwear down and lifted his legs up and bending them. He looked away from Luc. Ooh, my darling is embarrassed.

Without any notice,I entered him.

He threw his head back and moaned.

"Ah! Ahhh...nggh...stupid Damien! "

"You're so tight. It feels so...good... You're inside are twitching and clenching on me... "

I started a slow thrust, rubbing him at the same pace, until I felt him moving his hips at the same time.

He was panting, his hands, gripping on my arms, nails digging in a way that drew blood.

All of a sudden, I felt Luc moving.

"Lucy? "

"As I knew, I can't wait like this. "

I smirked and I saw panic on my poor baby's face. Such a fun to tease him.

"How about we share? "I said, opening Alex's legs wider.

"W-h-what!?"

"Relax love... "Luc said, pushing slowly inside.

Alex' facial expression was worth it.

"I -I can't take... Nggh...two. "

I tilted his face towards me and I kissed him.

"Perverts! "He cried as we both started plunging into his tight heat...

"Happy birthday! "
"Nggh! "

(End of flashback)

"Damien! "

"Ralph? What happened? You look like you just saw a ghost. "

"T-tyler, he, he has disappeared. "

I jumped from the couch, "what do you mean by he disappeared ?"

"When I went into your room, I found blood on bed and Tyler was no where. I can't even get his scent or anything. Luc is searching for him. He told me to come get you. "

"Fuck! "I growled, not bothering to turn off the flames on my hands.

I won't let this happen again....