♡School♡

omgg, its been forever! I know! I apologize!

____

KianaPOV::::

I woke up panicking. I had a dream about my dad. He was doing my nails and he was telling me how much he loved me. Then, someone just came and killed him. Shot him and walked away in a casual way.

I walked to my bathroom and washed my face. "It's just a dream" I said to myself. I opened my cabinet and took a advil. I closed and and I'd be lying if I thought that their would be someone behind me. I sighed in relief and went to my bed. When I laid down, I felt pressure on my bed. I sat up and saw my dad sitting at the end of my bed just starring at me.

"Ahhhhhhh" I screamed to the top of my lungs. I'm not stupid, I got up and ran for my life. I ain't even look back. I got into my moms room and jumped on the bed stuttering my ass off. "I-I s-s-saw d-dadd-y-y" I couldn't even finish my sentence.

"What?" My mom said. She got up and stroked my hair back.

I took a deep breath. "I saw daddy. He was sitting on my bed ... just looking at me"

She half smiled. "Here, lay with us" I got into bed with Rayan and my mom and cuddled with them all night. Around 2am, I finally drifted off to sleep.

In the morning was gonna be my first day at school. I had to look cute💁 After my shower and doing my hygiene routine, I put on my shredded, Acid Washed high-waisted jeans, a crop top pac man shirt with 'GAME OVER' written on front and the newest Jordan's, the Gamma Blue 11's. I applied a little eyeshadow, some eyeliner and a thick coat of mascara. My hair was straightened despite how hard it was to get my natural curly hair that way.

I didn't have an appetite to even eat breakfast. I skipped it and had Ray drop me off at school.

"If you need anything, call me" He said as he gripped my wrist. "I love you Ki"

"I love you too" I leaned over and gave him a kiss, hopefully that'll brighten my day a bit.

At school, I saw all the old dusty bitches I don't like. I had no friends except for Mia. She was my only bitch. I kept my circle THAT small. "Mia!" I yelled.

She embraced me. "I heard what happened. You alright?" She asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks" I gave her a smile and admired her clothing.

"You look good Mimi. Where's that shirt from?" It was a shirt that said 'DOPE' in gold with birds flying around.

"Bitch, I got this from Nasty Gal and this shit was 55 dollars" She groaned. "I know it's sexy and all but, if it wasn't for my stepdad, AKA my bank, I wouldn't have it"

I laughed. "You're fucked up. I missed youuuuuuu" I hugged her really tight.

RayPOV:::::

I was chillen smoking with Chres. "I don't even know what to do. I feel bad for Kiana" I shook my head. "Then, Cassandra? The fuck, I'm cheating on her with her own daughter"

"Bruh ... I can admit it's kinda weird you fucking around with your girls daughter ... but I see how you are around her. You're always smiling and so happy. To me, you treat her more like a daughter in a way" Chres said.

I nodded. "I love Kiana so much .. I just need to lay it off with her. No matter what, at the end of the day I came into her life because of Cassandra"

"So you need to hurry and break it off with her"

"Cassandra or Kiana?" I asked.

He slapped me. "Nigga, Kiana"

"Nooo, I'm just gonna hurt her. Shes already hurting"

"I'v been through it" He blew out smoke. "If you ain't feelin' a relationship, break it off ASAP. Females would rather you hurt them, then lead them on"

I nodded. "I guess .."

____________

Sorrrrrrry I don't update frquently. I feel like no one likes my books and it demotivates me😩

butttttt...

Comment & vote😋