♡broken♡

KianaPOV:::::

So basically .. Ray admitted that he was a drug dealer. I feel a bit scared about it because my life has a high chance of being in jeopardy.

After we took a little nap, I woke up hearing Ray's voice on the phone on the other side of the room of me.

"How am I supposed to tell her? She'd be so hurt" He said in a sadden tone. "Alright. I guess dinner is better so we both can break it down to her" He said a bit more enlightened. "I love you too. Bye" He said hanging up.

"Was that my mom?" I asked. He nodded. "Yeah, um ...... you, mom and I are having a very special dinner tonight" He said. "Okay"

He walked away from me acting all strange. Okay? I went in my room minding my business. I called my dad and he didn't answer. It went straight to voice mail. Hm? I left him a message.

"Hey daddy. I don't remember if you leave for China tomorrow or you already did. If you're here, I wanted to invite you to dinner tonight. Call me back" I said then hanging up. I wonder why he didn't answer.

A couple hours later, my friend Mia came over. She just got back from Hawaii for the summer and I missed her a lot. "Omg! I missed you!" I said hugging her tightly. "I missed you more Ki!" She said back.

I brung her in my house and Ray walked out with his shirt off. He just got done working out. "Rayan ..." I said licking my lips. He smirked. "This is my friend Mia. Mia this is my bab-" I stopped myself. "My mom's ... baby daddy. Did I tell you she pregnant?" I said playing it off. Mia laughed and said "Hi" to Ray.

In my room, we were talking just like the old days. "So, how's you and Tyler?" Mia asked. "Tyler?" I questioned. I forgot about that nigga. "We .... we broke up" I said fixing my hair. "What?! Why? You two were perfect together" I shrugged.

Around dinner time, I just put on a dress and some flats. Nothing really special. My mom looked like she was crying & Ray was holding her hand with his arms wrapped around her. I was kinda jealous but i can't be.

"Mom, you okay?" I asked. She sniffed and looked at Ray. Ray looked down. "Um ... baby, we have some news to tell you" My mom said. Tears were flooding out her eyes. "What? You guys are breaking up or something?" I asked. My mom shook her head. "Sweetie .... Dad died on the plane ride to China" My mom said.

I just looked. Ray had a straight face looked down and my mom was cleaning her face with a napkin. I laughed. "No really, tell me" I said as I took a bite of my food. It was quiet. "You're joking right .....?" I said. "I wish" Ray added. "I don't believe you .... " I got my phone and called my dad. He didn't answer. Went straight to voice mail. I turned on the news ....... once I saw a picture of the crashed plane, my heart broke.

I instantly started shaking. My dad? The only guy in my life that I'd take a bullet for? The best dad in the world? Him? ..... I need to sleep this off.

The next morning I was mute. I couldn't talk at all. No matter how much I tried to talk, I couldn't. My daddy was actually gone.

It was like 2 when I woke up. I went downstairs and Ray was on the couch with his friends. He had a afro and the other had a fresh mohawk. "Kiana, are you okay?" Ray asked after he hugged and kissed my lips. I felt kinda weird cause his friends were looking.

I nodded. I went to the kitchen and got these Chinese Candies that my dad gave me. It killed me to eat them, but then I know my dad loves seeing me eat food of his kind. When I tried walking back into my room; because that's where I wanted to be, Ray pulled me towards the couch he was sitting on. "This is Prince & Prod" Ray said introducing us to each other. I waved and he sat me on his lap, kissing all over my neck.

I did feel embarrassed. I mean, Ray was rubbing all on me. Prince & Prod glanced at us every 5 seconds. "Why aren't you talking bae?" Ray asked. I just stayed quiet. "Kianaaaaa" Ray said holding out my name. I reached across the table and got my pen and paper. I wrote him telling him I can't talk "Why?" He asked.

I just got up and left. I went in my room and slammed my door and locked it. I laid on my bed, got under the blanket and ate my chinese candy while I cried.

RayPOV:::

I feel so bad for Kiana. I know how close her & her dad were. I just hope she's fine. God has taken him in his hands.

3 weeks later:: (Nothing to really say ...)

We were at the funeral. It was a closed casket, due to the horrible injuries. Kiana missed the first week of school because she couldn't seem to pull herself together.

Everyone was wearing black and the his whole family from china flew down. It was packed in here. I felt like an outcast cause I didn't really know him at all.

When I walked up to the casket, I just looked at it. I touched it with my hands and something came over me.

"I never really knew you .... but I know you were a good father to Kiana. I never wanted to take your spot of a father. Now that i'm here, I'll never let anyone or any thing hurt your daughter"

I went to take a seat. I held Cassandra tight in my arms. "I never wanted him to die! After all the times that I'v told him I wished that he'd die, I never meant it!" Cassie bawled in my arms.

I rocked her back & fourth "I know baby"

Kiana walked up to the stage.

"Hello family. We are .. here on this tragic day. My dad? He was the best father in the world. I promise that NOBODY will EVER take my fathers place. Nobody. I just never thought this day would come. Me and my dad were so close. I'd tell him everything .. and he'd tell me everything. He was their to pick my head up when I didn't have anyone else too. I admired EVERYTHING he did. He was such a hard working man" I said. I started crying. "why ... d-did G-God tak-ke him fr-rom me" I screamed.

People came up and helped me to my seat. In the the middle of walking down to my seat, I passed out. I never knew being so broken hearted could make you pass out.

__________________

Comments? Nao? Ok