♡Say yes♡

ALL AROUND THE WORLD 🌍🌎

PUT CHA HANDS IN SKY , WAVE EM SIDE TO SIDE 👋👋👋👋👋

_________________________

KianaPOV:::::

Tonight is the dinner with my parents. I am not happy as my dad would like me to be. We had to dress "classy" cause we are going to a fancy place. I got out the shower and lotion up my body. I put on his dark purple fitted dress that I got from the Forever21 in China. It was strapless and hugged my mid-thigh. I wore my hair straight and just put on a little bit of eyeliner and some jewelry.

"GET DOWN HERE KIANA. YOU'RE DAD'S HERE" My mom yelled to me. I rolled my eyes in annoyance and went downstairs. "Where do you think your going dressing like that?" My mom said to me. I just didn't say anything. "Excuse me. Kiana i'm clearly speaking to you" My mom said. I could just tell she was getting angrier by the second. "Hey daddy" I said giving him a hug. "Flower, you look gorgeous" daddy said. I smiled and touched my hair. I went to my foyer and grabbed my Steve Madden heels.

At the restaurant:::

"Table for 3" My mom said. "Right this way" The lady said. We followed her back into a spot in the middle of the restaurant and took our seats.

"So .. you both look lovely tonight" My dad said. "Thank you daddy" I said smiling. My mom on the other hand didn't say anything. I scoffed "Of course. You say nothing" I said to myself. I felt my mom burn holes through me. "Kiana. We are here to talk about this 3 way relationship we have together" My mom said. I didn't even look up at her. "mhm" I said. She rolled her eyes. "Why are you on the bad guy side with me now? We were tight as a rope before you left for China" I shook my head "I don't know" I said sarcastically. "Maybe it's because every time you get a NEW boyfriend, you put them before me. I am your daughter" I said sternly. "How?" My mom asked "Lets see, you couldn't pick me up from the airport because you were too busy having SEX with Rayan , you couldn't even take me school shopping because you took Rayan to get this facial hair shaved, you got pissed at ME because Rayan thought you were being sort of insensitive towards me and you ignored me , last but no least .. I MISSED THE ALL STAR CHEERLEADING PRACTICES. You know how much that meant to me" I said loudly. People started looking. "We are the best in the country and I couldn't do it because of you ...." It got quiet

"Well .. i'm sorry Kiana" My mom said. "I'll start listening to you better" She said. "Yeah yeah" I replied. "Kiana ..." My dad said as he touched my shoulder. I looked at him and rolled my eyes "I guess I can start being more respectful towards you ....." I said looking at my nails. "I'd like that" My mom said smiling.

RayPOV:::::

"Bro, I swear I fucked her" Prod said as he was playing my ps3. I shook my head "You lying" Prince said. "Right!" Chres said "Nah! I'm dead ass! She got on her desk, took off her heels, flipped her hair back and licked her lips. Thats when I knew I was getting the pussy" Prod stated. I believe him.

"Ha, Ray member when we almost caught Kiana and Tyler having sex in the living room?" Chres said. I really try not to remember that. See.... Kiana & I date ... weird right? "Yeah yo, I was like HOL' UP" I said laughing. Chresanto shook his head "Tyler almost hit it that night!" Chres said. "I think they broke up. I'm not sure, he be having different hoes in the house every night" Chres added.

Personally, I had NO idea if Kiana broke up with him or not. I'm guessing she would .. considering the fact that we're together. Well maybe not because we low-key about this "relationship" of ours.

I was leaning back on the couch smoking a blunt when I got a text from Kiana.

Text::::

Kiana💜🙈💩💫: I miss you 💔

Me: I miss you too bae.😓 Wya?

Kiana💜🙈💩💫: Just got back home from dinner with my parents 😒 My mom & I are trying to work "us" out. I'm not looking forward to her & I to be close. But wya?

Me: I feel you ... well suck it up and give you're mom a chance. I'm sure she'll make you happy some way. ☺ I'm at my house chillen with my friends.

Kiana💜🙈💩💫: Oh, well when are you going to come an see me boy?

Me: Hopefully soon. Thats only if you're mom want's to take me back. I'll call her tomorrow.

Kiana💜🙈💩💫: Please call soon! I MISS YOU LIKE CRAZY 😔😪

Me: I will bae. You miss me a lot don't you? 😏

Kiana💜🙈💩💫: So much. 😏😘

Me: smh, but I have a question .. did you break up with Tyler?

Kiana💜🙈💩💫: Yeah😶 I didn't want to date him anymore like that anyways ... but i'm going to sleep 😴 I love you & don't forget to call my momma tomorrow! 😂

Me: Haha😂 I won't. Night love💞

Is this how it's going to be 24/7?

_______________________

comment & vote🙈🔫