Scroll 9: Three Fragments

Beginne am Anfang

"This is a mark from Magnostadt!"

'Magnostadt?'

'The magician country right? The one that destroyed the Mustashim Kingdom?' Stolas said. Speaking of Mustashim, I wonder how is Princess Dunya. She seemed to be in a lot of pain and her body was weakening. Is this the effect of using the dark djinn? I decided to go out to the gardens when I was tackled down by a massive force. My vision was a little dizzy but I looked down and saw Setta.

"S-Setta...That hurts."

"Hahahah! I'm sorry, Azami-nee. Anyways, we are making flower crowns. Do you want to join us?" He asked with his innocent face. Sigh. No matter how mature he thinks, he was still a child after all so I said yes. I picked out different colored flowers before making flow crowns, bracelet, necklace and ring. I made it all for Aladdin and Setta. They were actually happy. Kogyouku, by the way, recognized me and told me that Koumei, the Crimson Prince, missed me. It made me blush a little and I was grateful that they didn't notice it or else I will have to explain. A lot.

'I ship it!' Sitri said.

'What?'

'NO! That prince is hideous! I don't want her to be shipped with him! No! No! No!' Furcas loudly complained.

'What are you guys talking about?' I asked them. Stolas answered me by saying that it had to do with young love. Ugh. I feel like I will be watched by Furcas more in the future. I can just feel it.

"Aladdin? Are you going to visit Dunya today?" He nodded so I asked him if Setta and I could go. Setta was happy when he said yes so I had to say goodbye to the four. We entered the room and talked with Dunya. She was so kind and cute as well. At first, she was reluctant with me but when she found out that I didn't mean any harm to her, she actually smiled and laughed with us. Right now, Aladdin was portraying himself as Ithnan. Even though it pained Setta and I, we still had to laugh because when we imagined it, it was ridiculous to say the least! She was holding her spoon laughing while Setta was already on the floor while I sat on the chair. Aladdin's gaze stared at Dunya's boob and launched unto it.

"Oh no! Miss Dunya! I'll eat that for you!" My eyes twitched in annoyance. Dunya was flushing red and I could see that her clothes are slowly slipping out and is about to show her bare chest so I grabbed Aladdin and threw him on the wall. Setta saw this and laughed harder.

"Hahaha! That was epic, Azami-nee!" Dunya sweatdropped at me.

"You perverted magi. Don't you dare do that while I'm around!" Aladdin backed away and rubbed his head in embarrassment. I sighed before grabbing out some chess board.

"Let's play a game?"

"I'm glad that you're our friend now, Dunya."

"Azami-nee is right Dunya-san. You're very pretty as well!"

"Oh stop flirting will ya, Setta? You're too young for this." He pouted which made us laugh hard.

"I'm grateful to you as well. Being able to see Isaac even if it was a hallucination. That made me very happy."

Azami smiled at her before sitting beside her. Aladdin took another piece before putting it forward.

"But why won't you talk to others?"

"Because the king of this country is in league with Magnostadt Academy isn't he?" I pondered that for awhile before remembering that Yam was from Magnostadt. Maybe that's why? I patted her head while she leaned on me. All I could do was comfort her now.

"There, there Dunya-san. Uncle Sinbad and the rest are not bad. Just too bright I guess." Setta said. Aladdin nodded and said the same thing. They reasoned out that Yam was not that bad. Dunya held her knees together which showed her lower part. It worried me since undergarments were not available now. Aladdin had this wild look again and attacked her. Azami fell down off the bed and the door opened. Yamraiha and Sinbad entered. Yam saw this and hit Aladdin with her staff.