Tre Party (Part 3)

* Lucas Coly P.O.V *
Im so happy she said yes, I love her so much I want her to be my baby mama tbh, she loves me and I love her I can't wait till we have our wedding she gon be mine fully, and I'm gon be so protective over our kids lol I want a girl in a boy.

"Lucas you ok?" India askes.

"Just thinking about our future baby," I say she smiles.

"Future?" She askes.

"Yes, I want you to be my baby mama." I say she kisses me.

"I want you to be my papi." She says I smile pulling her on my lap we was just listening to the guys talk in laugh they so crazy.

India gets up in dancing to Oouu by Young Ma, damn she fine asf.

"They say I got the juice I got the sauce! These haters on my body shake em off!" She raps hittin em folks girls was madd asf and boys was looking but, ill let them look everybody know she mine if they touch her tho everything goin down.

"Get em girl." Everyone cheers I chuckle she was lit she brings me up wit her in we started dancing to JuJu On That Beat (everyone comment on Lucas Coly next instagram pic in say "do the JuJu On That Beat challenge" it would be sooo funny).

"Damnnn yall so cutee!" Nicki says Nicki my girll like I use to have a big ahh crush on her but not mo more I couldn't believe that her and Meek broke up!

I hit the Quan on my bby she laughs.

"Ok yall we gon play a game called "In The Dark" the rules are to find someone you have a crush on inmake out with them into the lights come back on!" Tre says then the lights go off.

* Bryshere P.O.V *
I'm so evil yall haha I quickly grab India making Lucas go to a girl behind India.

"I love you babygirl." I whisper.

"Lucas?" She askes I wrap my arms around his waist in pull her closer and kiss her she kisses back wrapping her arms around my neck.

*Lucas P.O.V *
I was walking upstairs still kissing India trying to find a room to go to.

I find it and lay her on the bed fingering her through her panties.

"Mhmm." She moans I kiss her cheek taking off her dress into someone turn on the light.

"What the fuck bro didn't you just propose to my lil cus?" I turn around in saw Tre I look at him confused then looked who in the bed oh shit I jut fucked up!

*India P.O.V *
The lights got turned on in I open my eyes to see Bryshere kissing me I push him back.

"What the fuck Bryshere? Where Lucas at?" I ask.

"I guess he didn't wanna kiss you in found someone else." He says i shake my head no looking at my ring.

"Lucas!" I yell turning around to the staurs there he was running to me.

"Baby I'm so fucking sorry I thought it was you but-

"You fucking asked me to marry you then you go in try to fuck another person?" I yell.

"No baby! It was an accident I guess you moved in I accidentally kissed the wrong girl." He says.

"You know how my feel shape is! Im pretty sure her body just not like mines!" I say.

"Baby can we just go in talk about this outside?" He askes I nod grabbing his arm dragging him outside.

"Damn ok baby." He says.

"Whatever whats ya story thot ass." I say.

"Wow babe, ok I kissed you will I thought it was you and I was kissing her into a room in I rubbed her and kissed her neck into your cus Tre can in, and the light came on and I saw I was about to fuck is Skylar the new girl from our old school, and im really sorry I did-" I cut him off by slapping him.

"Didn't I say it was your last chance Lucas!" I yell he sighs looking at me trying to grab me I skip back.

"For real Lucas all you have is excuses." I say.

"Why the fuck don't tou believe me?!?" He askes.

"India trust him he was right Skylar thought she was kissing Bryshere but she opened her eyes to see Lucas." Tre says I look at Lucas he nods yes.

I hug him smiling.

"Im so glad you wasn't lying." I say he picks me up my legs on his waist.

"Love you ma, I really do." He says hugging me tight I smile.

"Love you too Lukey." I say he puts me down.

Another one! I keep my promises yall fr I thought I was gon update this chapter tomorrow but I did it tonight! Was it good? If it was click tht star button and see you next Chapter!

Bye cuties😘