Return

The car stopped right outside the house. You turned to look at the house. It was so different since the last time you had seen its it was covered in vines and the grass was overgrown, cracked paint and side walks. You heard a family was here a few years back but the parents moved out a year after their daughter went missing. Since then the house had obviously had little care to the outside.

 Since then the house had obviously had little care to the outside

You opened the car door and held onto your suitcase. You slowly walked towards the front door. You set your suitcase down and grabbed the door knob.

 You set your suitcase down and grabbed the door knob

People had warned you about the house. Warned you not to move in. They say people who go in there don't come out. Some say it's haunted. Some say it's cursed. No one really knew.

You didn't believe any of it though. You used to live in this house. That was before you had an amnesia attack and forgot what happened 5 years straight. You shook your head and turned the door know and stepped inside. The inside wasn't as bad as the outside. In fact it was really taken care of.

You walked upstairs gliding your hand on the rail. You went down the hallway and to your old bedroom. When you went in it was empty except for a bed and a dresser. You set your suitcase down and laid back on your bed.

This was a new start to a whole lot of hell yet to come....