Chapter 3

Wasn't supposed to update but because I love you all and I've seen some support for this story, I decided to update. Lol. Read the note at the end of this chapter!

Enjoy! Thanks! :) xx

********************************************************

♥That moment when you first hear his voice and you're really feeling a lot of emotions.♥

─────── Julia's POV ───────

"Julia!" I felt someone shake me. "Julia it's time to wake up!"

I groaned at the sound of that. It was probably one of the worst things you can hear when you're having a really good sleep.

"Five more minutes, Martha," I grumbled, turning over and putting a pillow on top of my face.

"Come on. You don't wanna be late on your first day, do you? And I believe that someone's gonna wait for you by the school gate this morning."

I sat up and looked at Martha when she said that. She laughed softly at me. "Hm. I knew that would wake you up. Okay, you take a bath now then come down for breakfast," she told me.

I nodded at her as she went out of my room. I got my iPad and went online on Facebook, searching for one name. Was I ever glad to see that green dot beside his name. And was I ever surprised when my iPad vibrated because of a private message.

--

Julian: Good Morning Beautiful :)

Julia: Hm. Again with that word?

-_- oh well. Good Morning too :)

Julian: How's sleep? :)

Julia: Fine, I guess. You?

Julian: Same here. Just woke up?

Julia: Yep. You?

Julian: No. I was up, like, a couple of hours ago. :)

Julia: Whoa. How come?

Julian: Can't sleep.

Julia: Why?

Julian: I'm too excited, I guess.

Julia: Excited about the first day of school?

Julian: Nah. Guess again.

Julia: I don't know. Um, excited to see your friends again?

Julian: Try harder. >:)

Julia: Oh I give up. What?

Julian: Excited at the thought of seeing you again. :)

Julia: Oh? Really? Cool. :)

(My heart actually jumped at that. I didn't know what to say or do so that's what I sent. ^)

Julian: :) Why are you online?

(Because I was checking if you were on, too? No, I couldn't say that. Gosh, think of something, Julia! Urrgghh.)

Julia: Well, my aunt wanted to talk to me. She's up early in the morning ── real early, I mean, because it's afternoon there in the place where she is.

Julian: Really? >:)

Julia: Yeah. Really.

Julian: You're not very good at lying, are you? >:)

(O_O What the hell?!)

Julia: What? I'm not lying. Don't be ridiculous.

Julian: So where's your aunt living?