Chapter 1

Hello guys!! :)

This is Chapter 1 of this story. :]

Hahaha, sorry for the lame cover. I borrowed it from the internet. I was too lazy to edit it or something, so yeah. Really sorry if it looks boring :)

©Credits to the picture's owner.

Thanks! :D

But you can motivate me to create a new book cover and to update faster by voting and/or leaving a comment/feedback :D

And I guess the updates will be short? There will be some that may be long, but most maybe would just be short. I'm not a very good English writer, since it isn't my language at all. And yes, this is my first English (language) work. :P

Okay, enough chitchat. I'll start Chapter One already ;)

P.S.

I'm always on mobile update, so sorry if I can't make the words in BOLD or ITALIC style. ;)

********************************************************

♥ Sometimes, we just have to accept the pain of losing someone in our life, because remember, nothing's permanent in our lives. People come and go, but the memories we have with them will remain forever in our hearts. ♥ ─suddenlycrazy.

────── Julia's POV ──────

R.I.P.

JULIA FRANCESCA BARRETTO

BORN: 26th of February 1996

DIED:

*sigh*

Oh well, I didn't really want to fill up that last part, but...

Oh God.

It was over.

My life was over.

It was over, as Michelle's is.

Michelle Perkins [Michelle Vito] was my best friend in the whole galaxy. She's the one I can talk to whenever and wherever I liked. She was always my companion wherever I went; she was always my partner in assignments and tasks; she was and had always been my crying shoulder; she was always the one I could count on whenever me and my other friends were at war; and she was always the one who was there for me at all times.

I couldn't imagine my life without her or her stupid jokes that make me laugh, nevertheless. I couldn't imagine what I would be like in school without her company. I couldn't imagine what it would be like if I lost her and I couldn't tell my problems to anyone. I couldn't imagine not having anyone share her Math answers with me so I wouldn't have a big red F on my assignment paper because I forgot to do my assignment. I couldn't imagine not seeing her smiling face outside my house and waiting for me for us to go to school together every morning. I couldn't imagine not walking home with her right after dismissal. I couldn't imagine not having that kind of girl with me.

But now... I don't know.

I don't know what to say, what to do. But I certainly knew what to feel: lonely, sad, depressed.

Why?

Because my bestfriend was gone.

Yes, you saw that right.

Michelle is gone. Not just 'gone', but she's... dead. That little angel left me for heaven too early. That girl... I miss her.

Yesterday, we buried her at the Green Grasses Memorial Park. I cried really hard, especially at the thought of never being with her ever again. At the thought of never seeing her alive ── laughing and smiling and punching me lightly ── ever again. I would never see her do those things ever again.