- chapter 7 - Wedding

Start from the beginning

I wake up with my mom yelling.

" wake up you are going to be late go shower i will get your dress and shoes."

I knew if I didn't do what she told me fast I would be screwed so I run to the bathroom and toke a quick shower.
I put a towel around my body and one in my hair , I walk out of the bathroom and saw my dress on the bed and the shoes one the side of the bed

When I finish dressing my mom smiles at me

" my..my so beautiful. Let's put that hair perfect" she says clapping her hands.

I was ready and I was about to walk down stairs when I heard the doorbell and I knew it was Talon I gave to my

mom a big smile she smiles back at me and I walk to open the door and saw my dad and talon talking. Talon looked scared but at the some time amused and my dad looked happy with his reaction.

" hey " I say with a small voice and both their heads turned in my direction and their mouths opened.

" my baby. You see this is my baby watch out " my dad says point at talon. BUT I don't think talon was listening our even seeing because his eyes were glued at me and a smiles started to crepet on his face.

" h...hey " he says reganing his posture." We better get going " he says giving me a smile and he holds my hand and I heard a clip sound  I look beyond my shoulder and sa my mom with her camera I shake my hand and turn around for her to take a picture.I could fell his hand on the small of my back and I lean on him just a little and gave a big smile. When my mom finished we walk to his car it's was a black sports car. He opens the door for me and I thanked him. I started the car and I smile after some minutes I felt something very warm in my knee I look and saw his hand,I blush and look at him.

" what? " he asks never taking his hand of my knee.

"Is that what you do to all the girls you woke up ? " I ask looking at his hand. He looks at his hand for briefs seconds because he was still driving.