When you meet:Kevin

(I know Kevin likes to train so much. So let's say you like to train so much. K? Ok x3 enjoy this chapter)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were heading to your karate class with your classmate, Austin. You love to train and do karate. You always wanted to be the best in the class. As you and Austin were walking, your saw people running and screaming.

"What's going on?" Austin asked. You shrugged and ran to the scene. Austin followed you while trying not to pump into someone. As you both made it to the scene, you see monsters approaching two little kids.

"Get away from them you creeps!!" You yelled and ran towards the monsters. They spotted you and ran towards you. You kicked one of them in the stomach and tripped the other one.

You looked at the kids then at Austin. "My friend Austin will take you back to your parents. Hurry and go!" The kids nodded and ran to Austin. "(Y/N)! Look out behind you!" Austin yelled. You turned around and saw some more of those monsters.

"Take the kids to their parents! I'll handle them till you get back!!" You said and ran to the monsters. The monsters ran to you and held up swords. You kicked one of the monsters sword out of their hand and swung it.

"Back off creeps! You mess with this town, you mess with me!" You yelled and kicks another one of those monsters. Then, out of no where, two of the monsters grabbed your arms.

"Let me go!!" You screamed and tried to get out of those monsters grip. "Let her go you ugly moogers!!" You heard someone yelled. You then saw a handsome teenge boy running towards you and those monsters. He kicked and punched some of the monsters out of the way. As he got to you, he kicked the last two monsters off of you.

You looked at your hero and frowned. "I could've handle them. I'm brave and tuff." You said crossing your arms and glaring at him. "You could've said 'thank you'. I was saving you." He said.

You looked at him. "Sorry. But your right. Thank you." You said. The boy smiled. "Your welcome. I'm Kevin." He introduced himself. "I'm (Y/N). Its nice to meet you." You said. "Nice to meet you to. I better go. Maybe we can hang out sometime?" Kevin asked. You nodded. "Sure. That would be nice." You said.

"Great. See ya (Y/N)." He waved goodbye and ran off. You smiled to yourself as Kevin ran off. You felt your heart beat as you thought about him. "No I can't like him already. I just met him!" You said to yourself and went to find Austin.

Oooook bad chapter. Anyway sorry for not updating. I'm still working on the other books so...yea. Hope u liked it ^^ or not idk. Im bad at these stories XD