Chapter 4 The Interview

I was super nervous. I tried to calm down, but I couldn't. Soon I was there. I entered the cafe. I went up to the counter. "Hi I'm here to apply." I said. "Okay, just a second I'll go get my manger." The lady said. Soon she came back with a guy. "Follow me." He said.

I did as he said. We stopped at a room. I walked in and he closed the door. "Have a seat please." He said sitting down. I sat down in a chair in front of a desk. "So, you want to apply?" He asked. "Yes sir." I said. "Okay, how well are you with cooking and making drinks?" He asked. "Well, I used to work at a diner so I guess I'm pretty good at it." I said.

"Very well." He said. "Why do you want this job?" He asked. "Well, I enjoy baking and making drinks." I said. "Alright." He said. "You start tomorrow." He said smiling. "Really?!" I asked. "Yep." He said. "Thank you so much!" I said. He just smiled. "I'll show you around before you leave." He said.

"Okay." I said following him.

*Skip tour*

"Alright you should be set." He said smiling. "Thank you." I said. He had already gave me an apron and a hat. I walked out of the shop. I went back to the hotel. I went up to my room. I turned the boxed tv on and watched a few shows. I fell asleep. Tomorrow I would finally have a good job.

Sorry it's short