Back to School Yay! *insert sarcasm here*

{A/N} a continuation for the second Fury text

Natasha knocks on the door startling me into being awake, I mumble "come in." 

"Good morning sleepyhead." Natasha says coming over to my bedside and shaking me awake Fury wants me to get you up and ready before 7 so you can go register for school I hear Nat say

"What time is it?" I ask groggily sitting up in my bed "it's 6:30, now get up eat something and get dressed you're expected to be ready by 7." Natasha says in a boss like authority. 

"ugggghhhh!!!" I groan not wanting to get up at all I stay in bed not moving an inch. 

"Fine Marie, you've left me no choice." Natasha says carrying me over her shoulder. 

"agh Nat put me down right now or else I'll fight you." I scream kicking to get free.

"you won't fight me cause you know I'll kick your butt." Natasha smirks.

"agh fine but please put me down I don't like being carried. I say trying to wiggle free.

Natasha puts me down in the kitchen "what do you want to eat? I'll make you anything you want." she says

"fine." I grumble I want pancakes please with scrambled eggs and bacon. 

"coming right up." Nat says and smiles as she's cooking I rub my eyes trying to wake up. 

"are you the only one up??" I ask Nat as she sets a plate of food down in front of me "yeah for now Steve will be up at 8 like usual." she says to me smirking.

"oh." I say taking a bite of my food "mm this is really good nat thanks." 

"no problem cutie." she says smiling once I finish eating I go upstairs to change into something cute. *see outfit below*

I walk down stairs just in time for uncle Nick to come and pick me up and take me to the school so we could registrar

I walk down stairs just in time for uncle Nick to come and pick me up and take me to the school so we could registrar. "Bye Nat." I call I'll text you later. 

"bye beautiful have a good day."