◿ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ◺

Start from the beginning

"Planning to attack me aye?" I question backing to the wall putting a shoe to the back and crossing my arms over. Rylan and my eyes meet a second later his gray orbs meeting my deep golden orbs. His gray eyes look fear filled and I simply give him a small smirk because I know he won't attack me with his - fists? Dip shit.

"I was ordered to." He stated standing up elevating to his full height of about 6'1 I rise an eyebrow my beast slowly becoming very wary of his stance, he still looks like he wants to attack. A soft growl rises from the back of my throat as my whole body starts to adjust for an attack, I still remain as calm and collected on the outside as possible.

"Are you asking for a suicide mission?" I question wanting to snap at him, the authority was leaking in my voice as a foreign feeling leaked through my mind. Except it was not foreign, but very familiar, yet no label made its way on it.

"I mean you almost killed me before." He shrugged taking a few steps forward and I felt another growl rise from my throat, seeing his posture freeze for a moment I feel a little better.

"Okay I'm sorry for that I have been on edge ever since - I can not remember how long. A while I think."

Rylan took a deep breath as he simply just looked at me his eyes not cold, but certainly unforgiving. I could still feel him challenging my authority just lightly, he also continued to walk not closer, but to the side slightly. It was more like a pacing from nerves.

"They want you dead, Soshi I will be the only one to till you it besides your 'friends.' The headmaster wants you down, they know they screwed up."

I raise my eyebrow not surprised by the information, I mean I should be more surprised that I'm a werewolf. Yet, once again that does not surprise me either.

"Shocker I am like his play toy that got possessed by a fucking demon." I mutter just loud enough so that it would send a small shiver down Rylan's back. I send a small smirk his way as he recoils from his pacing just a bit.

"I don't hate you besides you almost killing me -"

"You got an apology out of me stop pushing it rylan." I growl loudly outloud.

"Sorry it is in my nature, listen, I want to help you get out honestly. Yet, you need to let me help you." I was tempted to roll my eyes, but as I have been saying I need more allies. Maybe Rylan could be an ally, he would be a strong one wouldn't he.

'Dont trust so early idiot.'

Sighing I take my leg off the wall and uncross my arms, Rylan comes near me frozen slightly with just a little bit of fear shrunken within his own shell.

I pulled Rylan closer by the arm, arms touching I wanted to recoil the touch sent a foreign feeling through my body, it disgusted me. I will never touch Rylan again. Do I take the chance and trust him - wait what about my other allies? Green eyes is she okay? How about Ashton, what if they decided to kill him? What happened to Elijah holy shit I think I just left him out to get killed. Idiot I am a fucking idiot! How could I leave Elijah out there to die after he gave me such valuable information as well, he told me I am something beyond human giving a choice of escape. That sweet choice of escape something narrowing as the chances narrow every single day.

I need allies though, I need allies overall. I can't go around losing them as they drop like flies, God knows where my other allies are and doing.